PDA

View Full Version : Does RTW totally destroy your skool working habit?

Plucesiar
09-28-2004, 05:31
I was planning to do some homework on this past saturday to tackle my procrastination habit, but hey guess what, RTW arrived and I ended up finishing my chem lab on 0:00am Monday morning lol

What about you guys?

Murmandamus
09-28-2004, 05:50
Hmm, got the game Friday. Played from 9:30pm till 2:45am. Saturday and Sunday played it almost non-stop but had enough self discipline to get to bed before 12 otherwise I wouldn't wake up for work on Monday. Now after 2 days at work I've only done a couple hours worth of work because I'm too tired to think properly and my attention span is about 10 seconds.

Haven't been into a game this much for years. Here's to CA for producing a true gem ~:cheers:

Thoros of Myr
09-28-2004, 07:30
same here, I'm soo dead if I don't get some work done soon ARGGHH

Magraev
09-28-2004, 08:07
Funny:

You can't spell "school", but you get "procrastination" right...

I sugest you keeb up your skool effords ~;)

Bigwig
09-28-2004, 12:47
Oh crap, I just remembered that I have a chem lab due tomorrow, and I was playing Rome all last night. Good thing I have a 3 hour spare today ~:joker:

El_Bufon
09-28-2004, 15:26
Well laddie, if was your mother Id give you a darn good thrashing and your computer would be confiscated until you left school and got a job. Spoilt little brats dont know your born, you all need more disapline and a good wack around the ear-hole. When I was your age and the great war was on, we had to.............. ~:joker: