PDA

View Full Version : Again I play..

Katasaki Hirojima
09-17-2002, 07:28
Yes, I have returned. I'll explain y absense in a bit but..Hmm, to start with if this forum renembers my username that would be amazeing.

I know I should play this game more often, its just that I only recently got a decent computer over the summer. Started out playing Max Payne, beat it a few times then moved on to Civilization. Got a lil bloodlust in me and saw Medieval Total War in the stores so I revisited Shogun.

Heh, Its amazeing how good you get when you have a fast computer. No longer does y camara drag, units select slowly and take forever to move. Everything happens like lightning. This may be Magyars secret, he might be running Shogun from a Super computer... http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/wink.gif I still suck. lol, don't think I'm any good now ;p

I'v got one problem though, it keeps crashing. I'm gonna post n the technical forum for help in a bit.

Its good to be back. If I had anymoney I'd get Medieval, but thats just gonna have to wait a few months. Wish they'd release a demo for me..

Ah well, hope to play Shogun again regularly if I can get this crashing bug ironed out.

TenkiSoratoti
09-18-2002, 03:35
hmm welcome back not that i can remember you

------------------
"The good fighters of the old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an oppurtunity to defeat the enemy."

kamizaki_nurizeko
10-07-2002, 14:22
i just cant seem to bring myself to play shoggy without a reliable multi player feature....computer opponents dont have a sense of honor or any free will, it bites

------------------
The bell rings against a hollow sky; the raven caws...NO MERCY!...all samurai walk the path to nothingness.~Kuroi Sabato