PDA

View Full Version : Ancillaries from A to Z, the As

GonzoDave
10-01-2004, 12:57
No uniques so far, mainly to keep the length down. I'll add them later,along with the rest of the alphabet or they're in export_descr_ancillaries.txt if someone else wants to do it. When a general is described as being superstitious or games loving etc, it's a reference to V+Vs, which I'll make a start on when I finish the ancillaries

Actor-excludes Comedian and Playwright
Influence +1
Greek cultures only
6% chance of joining when a general spends his entire turn in a settlement with an Odeon

Aged Retainer-excludes Evil Mother in Law
Management +1
PersonalSecurity +1
Not available to barbarians
50% of gaining at birth if father has loyalty trait of 1 or above

Agriculturalist
Farming +1
Not available to barbarian or Eastern cultures
5% chance of joining when a general spends his entire turn in a settlement with a farming related temple

Animal Trader
Influence +1
Roman Only
6% chance of joining when a games loving general spends his entire turn in a settlement with an amphipheatre.

Architect
Construction costs -10%
Squalor -1
5% chance of your governor obtaining this character when a pro-consul's palace(replace with relevant cultural building if not Roman) is built.

Armourer
+1 to troop morale
10% chance of joining when a family member spends his entire turn in a settlement with an foundry

Artist-excludes Sculptor
Influence +1
-10% cost to bribe
15% of acquiring when a character with expensive tastes spends a turn in a settlement with a governor's villa or above*

Astrologer
Command +1
Management -1
15% chance of joining when a superstitious general spends his entire turn in a settlement with a law related temple

*Does anyone know what causes the Battle Scarred trait, as this blocks the artist?