PDA

View Full Version : That Song!

Yeknodathon
10-03-2004, 01:03
Anyone have the words and translation to the campaign map song... the one with the sultry, husky maidens... ahem... sultry, husky, vestal maidens? I've gone all weak-kneeded just thinking about 'em!

Yeknod

Yeknodathon
10-03-2004, 15:55
Bumpity-bump!

Anyone provide the words to that song, I wanna sing-a-long with that sultry maiden!

hotingzilla
10-03-2004, 15:56
Probably it is Latin.

Yeknodathon
10-03-2004, 16:04
Exactly! That's right... and my Latin only extends to "extratum digitatum" (pull your finger out) which is not quite the thing to sing to my maiden. Now, there must be one or two Latin experts about the place to lend a hand?

frogbeastegg
10-03-2004, 16:15
It's in English; you can find the words here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=36836).

I've got the MP3 playing in windows media player right now; in my opinion it's the only track that stands out in RTW. The rest are rather bland.

hotingzilla
10-03-2004, 16:18
How did you get the MP3?

hotingzilla
10-03-2004, 16:22
Nevermind, music.dat is actually an Mp3

frogbeastegg
10-03-2004, 16:22
I downloaded a tool which extracts all the music from the .pac file; It's already in MP3 format. The tool was advertised in a topic over at .com, the tool itself was on TWcenter. I don't remember the link, sorry. There was also another topic on .com with the MP3s linked for download. You should be able to search for it, 'music' aught to get you either of the topics.

Jango Fett
10-03-2004, 17:40
edit

Yeknodathon
10-03-2004, 17:42
It's in English; you can find the words here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=36836).

I've got the MP3 playing in windows media player right now; in my opinion it's the only track that stands out in RTW. The rest are rather bland.

Thanks for the frostbeastegg! Seems to be song from the credits rather the song from the Campaign Map? Got a hunch the the latter song (with the husky maiden) is the same as the Credits song but sung in Latin?

Yeknod

frogbeastegg
10-03-2004, 18:00
You mean the credits mp3, Jango? I don't use msm, but I can send it by email if you have an address which will take 6.27MB.

Yeknodathon, you mean Divinitus, that's the camp map song. Everyone is talking about the credits song so I thought you meant that one, sorry. No, they are two seperate songs; you are right, divinitus does seem to be in Latin. I haven't seen a translation for this one, a pity since this is the second best tune in the game.