PDA

View Full Version : Plague Carrier General

Mus
10-06-2004, 06:06
I have one general that keeps being a plague carrier constantly. How long does this effect last? Ive hit turn five times from a save and it still didnt go away... he isnt infecting the town but if I move him out of the town and back in the town gets reinfected... Is this a bug? :help:

Mus
10-06-2004, 06:10
Wanted to add I have had a character with the plague carrier thing before, but I havent ever noticed it lasting this long...

Tamur
10-06-2004, 06:28
I had one that had the plague for eleven years (twenty-two turns!) and then finally shook it -- surprisingly he didn't die of it. But sometimes it can be a real nightmare.

The best thing to do is keep the plague well quarantined by staying well away from the city that has the plague, and not seiging settlements with your infected general. That way when it burns out of the town, and out of your general (or kills him), it's gone instead of re-infecting everyone and spreading.

NimitsTexan
10-06-2004, 07:20
Had an assasain with the plauge, He killed every target I gave him for 10+ turns (including a faction leader and faction heir). Finally died of natural causes at 70+ years old.