PDA

View Full Version : Overlooking brigands

foop
10-08-2004, 21:29
Is it just me or are armies of brigands really hard to see? I had two on the doorsteps of my cities and until I looked closely I thought they were diplomats. If only I'd seen them earlier I could have used them to train up a promising young family member, but he was on his way to darkest Gaul by that stage.

Is there some obvious "there are brigands near your cities" indicator that I'm missing?

KillerKadugen
10-08-2004, 22:20
I too have found the lack of notification annoying, especially once your empire has grown beyond its initial provinces. There are often so few men in a brigand army that the flag simply looks white, so it can be hard to distinguish them if you are not looking carefully. Would be nice in a future patch if they mentioned brigands arrival in certain provinces.

The Hun
10-09-2004, 00:19
Don't you find they appear too often? It's almost like you could spend all your time on them

Jango Fett
10-09-2004, 03:52
yes brigands are very very annoying...theyre hard to see and they devastate your provinces

Samurai Waki
10-09-2004, 04:30
I was playing as Seleucid Empire when three of my Provinces were attacked by Brigands...it does hell on your economy, and if you don't do anything about it, discontent of your cities surely follows.