PDA

View Full Version : An Introduction . . .

The Shadow One
10-16-2004, 05:32
Good evening, all.

Some of you may know me from the entrance hall. Or least, I hope some of you do. My musings on RTW, MTW and life and the universe, in general, have been posted in that forum every Friday evening for the last few weeks. I don't know if I've been popular, but I have sparked some commentary and an invitation to post my musings here, the Frontroom of the Tavern.

Always grateful for invitations, I am.

So, tonights offering follows. I thank everyone (or anyone, for that matter) for reading and I thank the moderators for allowing me this forum.

The Shadow One

:duel:

Death is not the end. When the bury you, that's the end.

Sasaki Kojiro
10-16-2004, 07:33
I've read them...look forward to reading your posts here ~:wave:

Gawain of Orkeny
10-16-2004, 08:20
Welcome. If your smart youll stay out of the backroom ~D

Beirut
10-16-2004, 12:32
Nah, you can come to the Backroom. It's safe.

( :uhoh2: "Psssst - but don't argue with Gawain. Makes him grumpy. And you don't want that.")

:wink3:

Big King Sanctaphrax
10-16-2004, 12:49
Welcome to our humble abode. :bow:

Lemur
10-16-2004, 14:09
Good to see you back in action, Shadow One. Can we please have one of your gut-bustingly-funny posts? They liven up my otherwise meaningless existence. And this time I promise not to post scary pictures of Cthonic rituals.

And I don't know about the backroom. I've gotten into it with some English-challenged right-wing extremists there, and already I feel dirty. So dirty.

The Shadow One
10-16-2004, 22:25
Lemurmania:

I just saw this note, thanks for the encouragement (althought others may be groaning right now).

The funny thing about humor (if you can excuse the pun): it's a hard nut to crack. Really. Humor doesn't always come easy for me. I have to be in the mood to write something really funny.

Okay, okay, I see you in the back room whispering. What's that? What do I know about "really funny?" Oh, well, thank you very much -- that's, eh, funny. Ha, ha.

Seriously, what I think is funny often sounds flat by the time I read it a few times. Some of my friends think I'm hysterically funny. Others just roll their eyes.

I enjoy writing, it is very much my life.

The Shadow One

:duel:

You are not paranoid if you can actually hear the gunfire.

BDC
10-16-2004, 23:46
Welcome. If your smart youll stay out of the backroom ~D
Yes, it's full of scary fanatics. Who won't accept any form of argument... I'm sure you know the type. ;)

Big King Sanctaphrax
10-17-2004, 17:07
I've gotten into it with some English-challenged right-wing extremists there, and already I feel dirty. So dirty.

Now now, we don't want to let this thread get partisan now, do we?