PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Total War

tailkickusmaximus
10-25-2004, 18:49
Just informing everyone that we already have a team in progress and have begun work on this mod.

We could use skinners, modelers and the smart types that like to sift through lines upon lines of text. ~;)

You can check us out at

Warhammer Total War (http://www.zodiak-productions.com)

Lord_Winter
10-25-2004, 20:48
Looking forward to it already...will be messing around with the tools 3d max and paint shop during the comming weeks some of my tests will be towards DE units so if they become anything like good I will post them...

BobTheTerrible
10-26-2004, 20:41
Wow, great work guys! Already I can see this will be a great mod. I'd love to help in any way I can, but unfortunately I don't know too much modding besides text stuff. I will definately become a playtester, and I can also offer advice on units etc. I currently have Warhammer armies: Brettonia, and I can get most of the other army books from friends. I'd be glad to write up a summary or something.

And again, those spearmen look great. Keep modding!

Lord_Winter
10-26-2004, 21:18
Could add as bob says...I'm very keen on playtesting...and has every WFB book since 2nd ed available and most armies standing on my shefls...so anything small i could do just ask...however got all to little time for any real engagement...

/Christian sitting painting a DE dragon...

tailkickusmaximus
10-26-2004, 23:08
Glad to hear guys!

Stop on by shout it up at our forums!

BobTheTerrible
10-26-2004, 23:27
...and has every WFB book since 2nd ed available and most armies standing on my shefls...

Well, I guess that rules me out :)

warhammer.net
10-29-2004, 12:11
If you need any help developing this mod everyone at warhammer.net will be glad to help!

Forums: http://www.warhammer.net/board

tomat
05-20-2005, 12:18
Nice

Archilles
07-06-2005, 18:03
Great.
As is said, "Warhammer: Total War will have its first public release". But how much time will pass by until it is completed?
There is not much info on the warhammer RTW page, because this part of the site is still under constuction. And the races that are shown are the following.

The Empire
Hordes of Chaos
High Elves
Undead

Thats good...is the work on the other Races still in progress? Is there not one unit done for the Orcs i.e.?

And will the Orcs & Goblins be in the same Faction, or do they have a faction on their own.

Concerning Goblins: Will they have Wolfriders with Bows?