PDA

View Full Version : Mouse speed

Thrudvang
10-27-2004, 06:16
Is there any way to increase the mouse speed for the campaign map? The game runs perfectly but the mouse lags a little, kinda annoying (and I like cursors to be fast anyways).

ChaosDrake
10-27-2004, 06:40
hi
i got the same problem after upgrading my drivers for the soundchip(onboard grr), my graphic card and the newest upgrades for my OS the mouse is 100% faster!
upgrade all drivers you can!!

i hope that helps :)

Thrudvang
10-27-2004, 09:21
My drivers were up to date, but I checked on the Logitech website about software for my mouse (MX700 Wireless Optical Mouse) and found some and installed it (its for Logitech mice in general, dunno if it works on others) and it gave me acceration options, so I raised it up and now the mouse in Rome runs how I like it, thanks.

Ken
10-27-2004, 14:46
I had the same problem but I have noticed that switching off unneccessary processes using task manager does the trick for me.

Shottie
10-27-2004, 22:31
All you have to do is go into your main Rome Folder and look for the Folder that says 'preferences.txt' look through there and you should find something that says Campaign Map Max Zoon Scroll.....or something like that, just type in some numbers, I typed in 60 and it works just fine. My game also works fine too. I hope this Helps!