PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP:troubles launching a RTW game

Grand Duke Vytautas
10-28-2004, 17:52
Hi RTW game fans! I'm asking your help :help: I've downloaded RTW to my computer, installed the game, copied crack file, mounted image with virtual cd program CloneCD , but the game just won't launch. The message says like "Virtual cd emulation detected, please insert cd and restart the game" :dizzy2: . What should I do, because I want very much to play this majestic and the best strategy game. I would be most thankful, if you guys give me an advice. Good barbarian hunting. Veni, vidi, vici. Hail to Ceaser!

Duke John
10-28-2004, 17:54
I want very much to play this majestic and the best strategy game. I would be most thankful
If you meant that, why didn't you buy it?

And we don't allow discussion of illegal software here at the Org, so enjoy your 10 minutes of fame while it lasts.

Basileus
10-28-2004, 18:18
that you even dare to come in here and post heh, /me charges with hes sarissa

Accounting Troll
10-28-2004, 18:31
~D Glad to see that CA are one ahead of the software pirates.

You wouldn't have this problem if you went out and brought the game. If it isn't available for sale in Lithuania, buy it online.

Yes I know that computer games are expensive when they first come out, but no more so than the telephone bill you managed to run up trying to download something that comes on three CDs. Or are you stealing from the telephone company as well?

CA/Activision know that they are going to lose sales to software pirates, so they have to bump up the price for the rest of us - they have to feed their families too too. That means that people like me are paying extra to cover the cost to the industry of software piracy.

Don't expect the people who brought a copy of the game to want to help you steal it.

Grand Duke Vytautas
10-28-2004, 18:39
OK, you've convinced me - I'll buy the game. Also, I meant no offence, I'm no hacker also. ~D

solypsist
10-28-2004, 19:02
teh ban.