PDA

View Full Version : Help me please: frustrating mission problem

Hondo1821
10-30-2004, 00:30
I keep getting the "Leave Mauritania" mission. No biggy you may think, but it is: I have a ship beached and can't move it because of a bug. So I keep failing this mission, and the price is one of my family suicides nearly every time.

I now getting this mission continually, and it is depleting my family significantly, but p*ssing me off more. Any way out of this? :help:

Thanks, Hondo

Merlin271
10-30-2004, 00:37
if you can't move it try disbanding it, or conquer Mauretania.

Lonewarrior
10-30-2004, 01:09
Or if you have a very strong Empire with a very good army attack the Senate and get it over with.

But maybe try going back, you do have autosave right??? Well if you do load up your autosave and see what you get.

Hondo1821
10-30-2004, 01:11
Thanks Merlin, but you can't disband out of a friendly harbour. Also, strategically, invasion unfortunately is not an option at the moment.

Sin Qua Non
10-30-2004, 01:14
You won't be able to disband it since it isn't in one of your ports. If you occupied Tingi, then you could use the rally function for the port to make all new ships rally to that area. This sometimes dislodges ships along the entire coast of the province. But you may have to conquer Mauretania first.... :dizzy2:

Sin Qua Non
10-30-2004, 02:48
Hondo,

In case you haven't seen it already, I found the unsticking prrocedure on a thread in the Entrance Hall. (posted by sinner)

Drag a rally point from one of your nearby ports to an area near the stuck ship. Then drag the ship to the rally point you just created. That should do it. I tried it and it works. Hope that helps.