PDA

View Full Version : Are unit sizes in tutorial fixed?

ericostermann
11-02-2004, 15:57
I am having major brain cramps and cannot seem to be able to change the unit sizes in the tutorial at the start. Anyone have luck with this? In fact my brain is so cramped and my rule book 120 miles South of Me that I cannot even find how to change unit size..any help?

Siris
11-02-2004, 16:03
Its the tutorial... who cares! Play the Campaign!!!

ericostermann
11-02-2004, 16:17
I was told that winning the tutorial opens up other factions...was that incorrect? Sometimes I like playing Romans and other times I want to be another faction so I like playing several campaigns at once.

Siris
11-02-2004, 16:30
Yea I have the Scipii one going right now, but once I got that mod in that unlocks all factions, I went with the Spartans which is what I've wanted to play as since I heard about the game.

Bob the Insane
11-02-2004, 16:32
Incorrect...

You need to at least win a short verision of the imperial campaign as one of the roman factions to unlock the other playable faction (if you don;t nod it that is..)...

Not that any faction you defeat in a campaign game is instantly unlocked, but winning unlocks them all...

YAKOBU
11-02-2004, 18:24
Hi ericostermann ~:wave:

I'm at work at the moment but I think this is how you change unit sizes once you start a campaign:

On the main menu there is an Options choice. Hit this and you are taken to various options....sound, graphics etc. Try the obvious ones and you will be taken into another screen one of which has a button for advanced options. Here you have various sliders and one is the unit size. :charge:

ShellShock
11-02-2004, 20:11
Hi ericostermann ~:wave:

I'm at work at the moment but I think this is how you change unit sizes once you start a campaign:

On the main menu there is an Options choice. Hit this and you are taken to various options....sound, graphics etc. Try the obvious ones and you will be taken into another screen one of which has a button for advanced options. Here you have various sliders and one is the unit size. :charge:

Changing the unit sizes as described here will not affect existing campaigns. To change it for existing campaigns you need RomeSAGE (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=11393).

MajorFreak
11-08-2004, 03:26
Changing the unit sizes as described here will not affect existing campaigns. To change it for existing campaigns you need RomeSAGE (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=11393).
thank you so much! i had the bug where you go into historical battles to look around before you go to campaign and it disables hourglass. I've been playing without it for ages. thanks much for letting me know about that MOD.