PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys mean by "Healing Units"?

Siris
11-03-2004, 19:31
I've noticied in several articles that some of you keep mentioning the "healing of units" after a battle. Just what is that? How do you find out the wounded you have? How long does it take?

Full insight please, thanks.

:help:

Quillan
11-03-2004, 19:37
In the bottom right hand corner of the battle results display, there is a scroll for detailed results. If you click that, it will show you a list of all your units that were in the battle. It will tell you how much experience each unit gained, the number of casualties they took, the number of casualties they caused to the enemy, the number of their own casualties who were healed after the battle, and the total number of men left in the unit (starting numbers-casualties+healed guys).

Figure that the healing number represents men who were wounded badly enough to not be able to take part in the battle anymore, but weren't killed by it and recovered quickly. There are some retinue members who increase the chance of casualties healing after a battle.

Siris
11-03-2004, 22:06
Ah I see, I'll have to check this Battle Stats thing out; I've been very curious as to the stats of my biggest fights that I've fought, but since their past, I can now still view the stats of the upcoming ones. ~:)

Got a massive battle on Friday to do at Bruti's Capital Some 1,400+ vs. my 4,000+. ~:cheers:

Oaty
11-04-2004, 02:09
Just a little note for ya, losers ca'nt go back and pick up there wounded. Only the winner gets to heal casualties

Sin Qua Non
11-04-2004, 03:10
That's kind of a downer.

Siris
11-04-2004, 03:17
So what does happen to the enemies that lay wounded on the field? Any command button as there was in Medieval Total War where you can execute the captured prisoners on the battlefield? Oh how I enjoyed hitting that wonderful button, & hearing the hundreds die lol!!! Man I massacred tens of thousands in MTW that way, losers, you give up in the battle, you deserve to die. Why I cant wait to get the Spartan Holpites & those very good Greek ones that are the best, says they hardley ever run, which is true.

My unit of 81 spartan holpites starting out, they'd been cut down from over 8 battles to just 8 hoplites, yet, when tottaly surrouned by the Romans, they still fought to the last man, now that's the kind of military I want!

Uesugi Kenshin
11-04-2004, 05:07
The best thing about healed casualties is when a unit is totally decimated and then like 29 men are healed and back on their feet! I have had this happen on a few occasions and it is nice to get some of your crack troops back after a climactic battle.