PDA

View Full Version : Roman Lack Of Women...

R'as al Ghul
11-04-2004, 14:20
I don't know about your cities but if I zoom in on mine,
the women look a bit like men in dresses!?
~D
Anyone else noticed this? I nearly wet my pants when I first used this feature to inspect my city and it's newly build stone wall, (It's a button on the city parchment, in case you haven't seen it before) only to find that my city is populated by men and men pretending to be women....No wonder the population doesn't rise. And no, it wasn't Sparta. ~;)

R'as

Octavius Julius
11-04-2004, 14:26
Yes, I noticed this too.

They are ladyboys working the streets. Did you ever watch where they go? I love this level of detail in games, I just wish though that they would do interesting stuff! Like stop and talk, and then you could listen to their conversations. Enter buildings etc.

warlordmb
11-04-2004, 14:43
Yeah,

And add traders and slaves carrying patricians (Roman only). There are all manner of interesting things that could be added to give a better 'feel' to your cities.

Anybody got any more ideas about what to add??

stumpff
11-04-2004, 14:59
how do you zoom in on cities? or is it just when you're fighting a siege?

warlordmb
11-04-2004, 15:30
how do you zoom in on cities? or is it just when you're fighting a siege?

You can't do it before a battle or during.

You do it from the city info screen. There should be a spy glass icon. Pass a mouse pointer over it and it will tell you you can visit your city for a look see.

ulyanov
11-05-2004, 14:40
Sorry, but in true Monty Python "what have the romans ever done for us" style -

"are there any women here today?"

Siris
11-05-2004, 15:07
So we can view our cities!!! I'M GOING TO GO DO THAT AS SOON AS I GET ON TONIGHT, EVEN BEFORE I TAKE ON THE BRUTI CAPITAL!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!