PDA

View Full Version : Cant MAKE money as the rebels

MiniKiller
11-05-2004, 01:32
All right I figured out how to play as the rebels again. (Apparently u are only allowed 20 factions, rebels would make it 21 so I had to go back into the files and take out one of the nonplayable and place them back as nonplayable, ie:spain, so I could use the rebels)

I never make money. I'm so high in debt and not one province can seem to make money. Any help on how to get alot of money or how to edit to earn money?

As rebels u should either be not making money or making very little but not really lossing, being slaves n all they fight for freedom not really a pay check n I like rebels cause I get to use ALL the troops :)

Sleepy
11-05-2004, 02:40
Can you trade with other factions as the rebels?

Siris
11-05-2004, 03:09
Should go into your files, give yourslef starting money of like whatever amount you want instead of 5,000, ie: 1,000,000,000 etc, but then that takes away a part of the game, so its your choice, but you'll never have to be concerened with money issues.

Or try the less massive cheat ways of ~ add_money 20000 ~:cheers:

Shottie
11-05-2004, 03:36
Where would I go to change the money i get in my files?

Oaty
11-05-2004, 04:30
If there is a cluster of rebel provinces they willl trade. This game is bases on trade income and without it rbeels are just plain hurting.

Siris
11-05-2004, 04:33
Its difficult & elegant, and when you do it, you must re-start a new Campagin as those people to gain the cash.

Also if you start another Campaign with a different faction, you must ensure you set the cash back to normal, otherwise the faction you used before will still have that amount of cash, and boy will that AI have fun with it!

You just go to like, Data, world map, description_strat or something (can look it up on Google) and find the faction your playing, goto where it says 5000 cash for example, and change it to like 10000 or 10000000 etc etc. Be sure you want this tho, because it does take away a part of the game, and you'll have to re-start for the money.