PDA

View Full Version : My new Units

playboytaxi
11-12-2004, 03:39
Hi
Here review pic. of some new units i made.

http://members.aol.com/bogdanovaslava/images/mtwnewunits0001a.jpg

My WEB PAGE!!! (http://members.aol.com/bogdanovaslava/index.html)

william the bastard
11-16-2004, 22:06
i have take a look on your site. I' d like your pic infos but a bit disappointed got no more infos on your new units; BTW browse some others pages seems interresting at all especally on bulgarian army. (fan of TOAW). Wish you good luck in your enterprise. ~:)

playboytaxi
11-21-2004, 02:37
Hi
I spend some $ for books from Osprey and others about Medieval Army's and weapons,and use these books for my units,but i dont make mod's so what icon you use for what unit is up to you. Unfortunatly i am soo bussy i dont have time to add more info ,maybe arount New Year Holly days...

What you think about my French icons for Panzer General-2 and my French 3D models of tanks and planes? Btw i have more French 3D models but did not post them yet. And one my friend create great new icons for France for PG-2 using my 3D models.

william the bastard
11-21-2004, 18:46
Hi
got some links with page not found. I got in mind to create a mod on thr HTW map with the rise of bulgarian empire and serbian too. how can i say , a sort of balkan total war.Do you think it 's something good?

playboytaxi
11-26-2004, 08:54
I dont know ,maybe just adding Bulgaria to the Early period is good and add some units.I have one idea. Why not Bulgaria and Volga Bulgars to be like one country, just separate by other nations,as it was in the begining of the Bulgarian history. Volga Bulgars got very good Heavy Cavalry and Horse archers( Bulgarians was horseman,born,grow and die on horse),when Bulgars in the Balkans ally with Slavs and they was first Bulgarian infantry,and later they got heavy infantry and spearman similar to Bizantium. Dont forget that Bulgaria was the 3rd Empire in Europe after Bizantium and the Franks in 681 when Balkan Bulgaria was found.
Are you French ,or not?