PDA

View Full Version : Problem with CAS importer plugin

Silver Rusher
11-13-2004, 18:50
Please can somebody help me with the CAS importer? I have 3ds studio max 7 by the way. I see that in the readme it says "To run the script save it to your 3dsmax\scripts folder. In max go to the utilities tab and hit run script, open the script. Select from the utilities drop down R:TW import/export."

But in 3ds max 7 there is no utilities menu, so I went to the MAXScript tab and clicked "run script", selected the script and then tried to import. It didn't work. I know it says here to import from the utilities menu, but there isn't one.

Does anybody know what I can do here?

Silver Rusher
11-13-2004, 20:26
Come on, can't anybody help me out here?

Vercingetorix
11-13-2004, 20:35
Do each step in order...http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=228995

Silver Rusher
11-13-2004, 20:36
Oh right cheers... sorry I'm a 3ds n00b.

Devoti
08-16-2009, 03:58
Hi all, i am one of the guys who r concerned about praetorians game, but now i wanna know about rtw, and about this max script u gave us, i wanna say that i have a prob with it, which is the script i use tells me a message like this "Importer has detected that the file you are importing is an older version of the format is is likely to cause a problem", mentioning that i am using 3ds max 2010, so plz give me solution for this prob, cuz i wannna use it haaaaaaarrrrrrd :furious3::help::help: