PDA

View Full Version : For clan 7Bear7 @Admin/Moderators.

Clips
12-13-2004, 00:13
Hey Tosa can either you or someone who has access to the home page news please on the .org home page add the banner for the Empire Tournament, which is in my signature to the news about our tournament, at the moment only a link is there but there has been a request for me to ask for this official banner to be added by the clan along side all the information which is already on there as it is now.

Thankyou for your time.

TosaInu
12-13-2004, 01:14
Hello Clips,

Is it possible to reduce the filesize? 736 kb is very big for modemusers.

Clips
12-13-2004, 03:07
think you could do it for me?

but Tosa i didnt mean my signature lol, i was asking if possible for you know at home page of the .org you know at top of news there is the topic about 7bear7 tournament, can you add the banner i had on my signature on there plz. I have been asked to ask you to add the official banner for the tournament in the .org news heading.

TosaInu
12-13-2004, 12:31
Yes, I understand it Clips. It can be done, 750 kb is very big however. It's not a problem for ADSL users, but a 56 k modem will need over a minute to download it. I'll take one frame out of it and post that one the frontpage, if you can make some animated gif/flash of say 100 kb, then that will be posted. Ok?

The_Emperor
12-13-2004, 16:02
One other thing, the link for Clan LORE is still broken on the main page.

We haven't been at totalrome.com since before the summer.

If someone could update the URL to http://s7.invisionfree.com/clanlore/ it will be much appreciated.

:bow:

TosaInu
12-13-2004, 17:42
Updated, thanks for reminder The_Emperor.

Clips
12-13-2004, 18:11
Thankyou for adding banner on home page Tosa :) youve made many furry friends happy ^^

Yes, I understand it Clips. It can be done, 750 kb is very big however. It's not a problem for ADSL users, but a 56 k modem will need over a minute to download it. I'll take one frame out of it and post that one the frontpage, if you can make some animated gif/flash of say 100 kb, then that will be posted. Ok?

Could you do it for me, id like the banner to still be .gif and the moving image banner it is but i am not sure how to change the gif from 750kb to 100kb, would it be possible for you to do it for me and add it on my signature where the large version of it is now?

Thankyou again tosa, brilliant work ~D

The_Emperor
12-13-2004, 19:38
Updated, thanks for reminder The_Emperor.

Many Thanks. :bow:

I did send you a message about this before but I just noticed it today when I was browsing the main page.

Anyway cheers for that.

TosaInu
12-13-2004, 21:04
Hello Clips,

I've removed the banner from the signature as it's simply way too large.

You could decrease the dimensions and cut some frames. The 100 kb is ok for the rare frontpage pic, limit for sigpics however is 10 kb since fall 2002.

I either overlooked that or it's in the backlog if you send it this week, sorry.