PDA

View Full Version : Diplomat and spy movement big difference

Orvis Tertia
02-04-2005, 20:28
I'm surprised there hasn't been more mention of it, but one of my favorite improvements post-patch is the increased movement rate of diplomats, spies and assassins. Didn't think much of it when I read it, but it really has a big impact on the pace of the game. It no longer takes 20 turns to get your diplomat into enemy territory to offer trade rights and such.This coupled with the improved AI diplomacy has me smiling really big.

BassV2
02-05-2005, 07:12
I'm surprised there hasn't been more mention of it, but one of my favorite improvements post-patch is the increased movement rate of diplomats, spies and assassins. Didn't think much of it when I read it, but it really has a big impact on the pace of the game. It no longer takes 20 turns to get your diplomat into enemy territory to offer trade rights and such.This coupled with the improved AI diplomacy has me smiling really big.

i thought they had less movement points :dizzy2:

iono, it may be me ~:confused:

Oaty
02-05-2005, 10:25
I think they have the same movement points as cavalry and maybe even more so when they are traveling with your drillmaster general they do'nt slow down your army.

Claudius Maniacus Sextus
02-06-2005, 01:57
:book: if its true then thats great!! ~D :charge: