PDA

View Full Version : Soon releases: Hitman Bloody money and Splinter Cell 3

SwordsMaster
02-08-2005, 18:55
Anyone know anything about them?

I know they both should be released in 2005, but there my information ends.

I only played the first hitman myself, and I hated the fact that you couldn't save in the middle of a mission. Was that fixed in the other ones?

Graphic
02-09-2005, 19:25
Blood Money is the best title for a game, ever.

Demon of Light
02-09-2005, 21:20
I'm going to work today. I'll look them up for you. May I assume that the U.S release date will work.

SwordsMaster
02-09-2005, 23:10
I'm going to work today

As opposed to...? ~D

Just joking ~:cheers:

I'll look them up for you.

Thanks! I appreciate that.

May I assume that the U.S release date will work.

Sure, to get the EU, just add a week-10 days...

Quid
02-09-2005, 23:41
Splinter Cell 3 is planned for March 2005. Don't know about Blood Money...

Quid

Spino
02-10-2005, 16:59
Blood Money is the best title for a game, ever.

Blood Money IS a great title but isn't very original. Back in the late 80s/early 90s a company called Psygnosis released an excellent top down scrolling shooter for the Amiga called Blood Money. Psygnosis was one of the preminent developers for the Amiga platform and one of the few companies that maximized the Amiga's hardware to the fullest.

/gaming history rant over ~;)

lars573
02-10-2005, 18:18
I'm for Splinter cel 3 chaos theory. Much more free form in the mission objectives than pandora tommorow (which I just got at x-mas and an still beating).

Demon of Light
02-11-2005, 20:28
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory shows up as March 29.

All I get for Hitman: Blood Money is April.

Interesting thing about Pandora Tomorrow. I happened to be glancing at the used games that we have in stock the other day (looking for something else) and I saw a bunch of Pandora Tomorrows in the cabinet. My first thought was "Wow. I guess people really didn't like this game."

Fragony
02-12-2005, 10:36
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory shows up as March 29.

All I get for Hitman: Blood Money is April.

Interesting thing about Pandora Tomorrow. I happened to be glancing at the used games that we have in stock the other day (looking for something else) and I saw a bunch of Pandora Tomorrows in the cabinet. My first thought was "Wow. I guess people really didn't like this game."

It could be that people bought it just for the free year of x-box life, not bad for 25 euro. It is a decent game by the way, but more of a puzzle then a stealth-game. Multiplayer is supposed to be awesome tho.

Navaros
02-13-2005, 15:51
ironic that they have the gall to call a Hitman game "Blood Money" after taking Hitman 2 off the market and horribly censoring it in order to appease a fanatical lobby group

in addition to ruining some levels of the game, they even bleeped out the swear words said by the voice-actors!!! nothing worse to ruin your immersion in a game when you hear BLEEP mid-sentence where the voice actor's word was supposed to be!

"Blood Money" in a Hitman title = hypocrisy