PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Camera

Barbarossa82
02-09-2005, 18:59
Forgive me if this has been posted before, post-patch, but I haven't seen it :thinking:

I've never been able to get the "tilt camera" keyboard commands working, no matter which keyboard map I use. All they do is move the camera along the horizontal plane, rather than tilting it up or down. I had hoped this would be fixed in the patch, but no such luck.

Is anyone else having this problem or do I just need to "have words" with my PC?

Dooz
02-09-2005, 21:33
Same here. I've seen a mod somewhere that hacks the camera so it is without restrictions. Kinda seemed buggy to me though so I never bothered... although it'd be nice being able to position the camera any which way I please for some nice screenshots... meh.

ulyanov
02-09-2005, 21:45
you have to turn on (or off, I forget which) the arcade camera mode in the game prefs. This option loks the camera angle to "RTS" style or something. With the option off (or on) you have free angle reign. The boundary restrictions are a different option, so don't sweat that you might make it too easy for yourself...