PDA

View Full Version : The BATTLE FOR WORLD DOMINATION

The Stranger
02-12-2005, 15:01
All salute the Emperor.

In 4 years from now, everybody will salute me.
I will conquer the world, i will crush the forces of Uesigi or something like it the poor little man, then the archers of Arrowhead will feel my the wrath of my Spartan soldiers he defied. and after these little scemes, i will fight the great forces of the Puppet Master, and crush him beneath my sandals.

The Greatest City of the world Rotterdam shall be MY CAPITOL

People on my ArchEnemy list

Uesigi Kenshin for saying he dominates the World

Arrowhead for insulting my Great Spartan soldiers

The Puppet Master for a insulting proposition where he asked me to be one of his top luitenents

Es Arkajae for opposing my rule, he'll get 4000 years in prison

Aw89 for saying i can't beat him in battle

HAHAHAHA ~:cheers:

aw89
02-12-2005, 15:30
HEY! Norway is mine! if you so much as try to take it, i will throunce you!

The Stranger
02-12-2005, 18:39
So you'll get crushed by my Spartans

Baiae
02-12-2005, 19:06
Great. I let my brother use a computer and he just annoys everyone to the point that they declare war on him. Oh dear.

Uesugi Kenshin
02-12-2005, 19:14
Emperor I will allow you to attempt to take down everyone else on your list and not nlow up the planet. This should be a great show........

If you do succeed we have in our arsenal the most sophisticated weapons in the universe, crazed postmen, pirates and 1 billion cyborgs trained from birth to be the best marksmen in the world.

Oh yeah and Companion Cavalry......... They have cool feathers on their heads! ~D

Dooz
02-12-2005, 20:57
*heroic voice* You'll have to get through m...... ah screw it.... I don't belong here....
*walks off*

The Stranger
02-12-2005, 21:13
Uesugi please tell when you wake up and know you were dreaming

Mikeus Caesar
02-12-2005, 22:13
You shall have to exclude Domus Dulcis Domus from the world then, because once i have got it into an actually city, it will be the future Greek capital, from which i shall command my armies to beat you into the ground with chair legs. And then i shall get my green flamingo's to poop on your Ferrari.

heh, just joining in in his little fantasy.

IrishMike
02-12-2005, 22:24
Of all people you forget ColdKnight. Long have people spoken of the knights I lead into battle. Your men shall tremble with fear at the sight of my great knights. The great trumpets shall sounds, the earth will shake, and you will know defeat.

I also should mention that whoever pays me the most I will join their side.

master of the puppets
02-12-2005, 22:32
don't get your hopes up you are all destined to be beaten by me and and inevitably become one of my puppets.

Kenshin's cyborg warriors ...ha my armies of puppets taken from every corner of the galaxy the greatest warriors who bow low to me shall crush you and your cyborgs. and when the war is over when enough men have died you shall control part of the mightiest empire ever raised ...and call me master.

you too cold_knight arrowhead shall be destroyed

to emperor and AW49 i only ask for your loyalty once more...i advise you take it before you engage in the very last war you will ever fight.

aw89
02-12-2005, 23:29
But i have vikings, and the greatest genius of all time, me! And i am currently sleeping with all in the green Ajah so it wont be to hard to stamp you as darkfriends. you just wait!

EDIT: And puppets, master of. if you call me aw49 one more time i will kill you regardless, with my new heron marked blade!

EDIT2: to "Emperor" umeo. Ohhh, you are going to kill me with your gaylords are you? Im so afraid...

The Stranger
02-13-2005, 13:01
i have spartan veterans, never beaten in a war. your vikings shall run to their death on my gleaming spartan spearpoints, this way also the knights of cold_knight shall end.

and arrow_trough_his_head shall get his head hang on my spears.

The Stranger
02-13-2005, 13:03
But i have vikings, and the greatest genius of all time, me! And i am currently sleeping with all in the green Ajah so it wont be to hard to stamp you as darkfriends. you just wait!

EDIT: And puppets, master of. if you call me aw49 one more time i will kill you regardless, with my new heron marked blade!

EDIT2: to "Emperor" umeo. Ohhh, you are going to kill me with your gaylords are you? Im so afraid...

no aw49 i'll kill you personally in a man to fag (wich is you) fight

Mikeus Caesar
02-13-2005, 13:32
You people may have your gaylords and vikings, but i have my green flamingo, and Eric, the ever valiant Head Hurler!!!

Yay green flamingo and Eric!!!

aw89
02-13-2005, 13:36
Dont forget i got the green ajah, and i am probably the only person here who knows how to block without breaking your sword.

Mikeus Caesar
02-13-2005, 13:40
And don't forget, i also have the army of peasants with chair legs for weapons!!

aw89
02-13-2005, 18:37
[ironic voice]OH no! peasents wiht chair legs! run for your lives![/ironic voice]

Mikeus Caesar
02-13-2005, 18:39
yes, peasants with chair legs!! And you can either ally with me, so we can destroy the evil Emperor Umeu, or you can be bludgeoned to death by my peasants, and then have Eric the Head Hurler throw heads at your corpse!! And last but not least, my green flamingo would use your remains as a toilet!!

The Stranger
02-13-2005, 19:38
haha peasants are worth nothing, man go home before i shall kill you.
arrowhead, better gather your arrows so i can shoot them through your head

The Stranger
02-13-2005, 19:39
i also have the lord of the rings Zombies or something like it

aw89
02-13-2005, 19:56
Ok, who is trying to take over the world here? arrowhead and puppets, master of and som dude thats mad (thinks he lives on a other planet and stuff) anyone else?

Mikeus Caesar
02-13-2005, 21:04
Am i the guy from another planet? Because i'm not from another planet, i'm from Nowhere in Particular!!

aw89
02-13-2005, 22:05
Are you the one with the crazedpostmen and the moon is a planet destroyer?

Dooz
02-14-2005, 08:07
You people may have your gaylords and vikings, but i have my green flamingo, and Eric, the ever valiant Head Hurler!!!

Yay green flamingo and Eric!!!

*standing ovation*

ERIC! ERIC! ERIC! ERIC!

http://img220.exs.cx/img220/5190/eric0pn.jpg

KeePah
02-14-2005, 14:01
I think you guys have played to much computer games, maybe you should turn of the computer and walk a nice promenade in the nature.

aw89
02-14-2005, 14:02
Its frezing otside!

Darius
02-14-2005, 14:28
What's with the Spartan obsession, I whip them with LEVY PIKEMEN for god's sakes, they're not THAT good.

The Stranger
02-14-2005, 15:27
Ok, who is trying to take over the world here? arrowhead and puppets, master of and som dude thats mad (thinks he lives on a other planet and stuff) anyone else?

yes me EMPEROR UMEU I and the mad dude is uesugi kesnshin or something like that

The Stranger
02-14-2005, 15:28
What's with the Spartan obsession, I whip them with LEVY PIKEMEN for god's sakes, they're not THAT good.

screw you what's your real name. i'll kill you

Ellesthyan
02-14-2005, 20:12
I will conquer the world

Hey dude, that's my job, and I was there first. You may conquer the moon or something, I've got dibs on this place... :whip:

The Stranger
02-14-2005, 20:35
shut up i don't like people from den haag that city will be burned to the ground

master of the puppets
02-15-2005, 04:03
upon my control of the entire world i will make sure that ben hagg and rotterdam are new garrison cities so those once loyal to you will bow to me ~D
why do you fools oppose me, its evident i will conquer the world - duh
i got nothin against spartans, there kick-ass but my legions and spartans and knights and aliens and whoever else i will conquer in time will destroy you.

Uesugi Kenshin
02-15-2005, 04:32
But my Cyborg warriors defecate Spartans and flamingos.....

Surely that must be worth something.....

Oh yeah and I have the rabid babies, they are terrifying and the rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, he is ferocious and has big pointy teeth!

Moon is already mine and will glass this planet if you move to attack me.

BTW who said I was on a planet? I am floating in the ether watching and laughing, life is the best show ever!

The Stranger
02-15-2005, 09:25
touch Rotterdam the Holy City and i'll personally break your neck and cut your ropes

The Stranger
02-15-2005, 10:05
i'll take on every challenger in internet battles. (lan not gamespy) if i'll loose from uesugi kenshin, arrowhead, or puppet. i'll put down my title as emperor and i'll submit myself to his rule.