PDA

View Full Version : great place here!

sevengoals
02-16-2005, 09:54
I haven't been a member of this forum for too long but one thing i have noticed since i've been coming here is the respectful way people deal with each other.
thanks ~:cheers:

Yun Dog
02-16-2005, 10:24
No problem Sevengoals - the moderators work hard to maintain a high standard here and try and promote a friendly atmosphere. Also many of the community think this is a great game and we want to encourage people to come and ask questions so they can get the most enjoyment out of it.

Have a great time playing RTW and welcome to the ORG

~:cheers:

YunDog

L`zard
02-16-2005, 10:35
Have a good time here, Seven;

These forums are slightly beyond 'just helpful', lol!

Every time a new version of total war comes out, I spend about 3-4 days just reading the guides (thanx frostbeastegg) and scanning thru the general forums for tips befor I head out for the 'mod' posts.

This is all VERY worth your time, eh?
What YunDog said too!

romeo_longsword
02-16-2005, 14:01
Wellcome!

Sir Chauncy
02-16-2005, 14:10
Until someone like me comes along with a big stick and starts too...

*Whack!*

Awww! the moderators got me already!

*gets dragged away kicking and screaming*

Now we see the violence inherant in the system!

Seriously though, Welcome to the Org, it is such a smashing place and totally devoid of the normal 1337 speak that plagues the internet.

I find it rather warm and cosy here...

Adrian II
02-16-2005, 15:08
I haven't been a member of this forum for too long but one thing i have noticed since i've been coming here is the respectful way people deal with each other.
thanks ~:cheers:Now there's a junior member we want to keep! Welcome to the .org, Sevengoals. Where does your avatar come from- did you ever score a double hattrick and then some?

King Edward
02-16-2005, 15:28
Now there's a junior member we want to keep! Welcome to the .org, Sevengoals. Where does your avatar come from- did you ever score a double hattrick and then some?

Seconded!! welcome to the .Org sevengoals :bow: