PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me...

Dooz
02-17-2005, 03:53
...or does ol' Vindarna over here look a bit... erm..... effeminate?

http://img27.exs.cx/img27/1661/weirdfamilymember4yf.jpg

...poor gay bastard... hiding in the furthest corner of the world.... anyone else seen anything like this? First time for me. Usually all the generals or whatnot are so... um... bearded and masculine (except for the Romans of course ~;) ) But this one apparently pays closer attention to his perfectly bronzed tan.... traits unknown... PSH! Unkown my buttox! It's quite clear what his traits are, heh heh.

Byzantine Prince
02-17-2005, 04:10
That's a face-mask, it was quite common at that time for Parthian warriors to protect their faces like that.

Zalmoxis
02-17-2005, 05:45
Hehe, seems you got stomped into the ground with that last post, Wondeland.

Proletariat
02-17-2005, 06:47
Hehe, seems you got stomped into the ground with that last post, Wondeland.

I wouldn't say so... Just because it's a mask it can't look gay?

Dooz
02-17-2005, 08:03
Well spank my ass and call me Charlie.......

...I still say he's gay...

FURRY_BOOTS
02-17-2005, 08:53
hes as bent as 69 hair pins, but admit it, you just posted to show us your conquored territories, showoff ~D

Paul Peru
02-17-2005, 08:58
He's probably just trying to look gay.

"Vindarna's butch looks were a constant source of embarassment, both to him and his retinue (who preferred to remain anonymous). The mask, scrumptious though it was, fooled noone but the Macedonians."

Nice Empire, Charlie! :spank:

Byzantine Prince
02-17-2005, 09:39
I wouldn't say so... Just because it's a mask it can't look gay?

How does it look gay? Do gay people look different from straight people(from the face only)? I've had enough of these homophobic comments.

Duke John
02-17-2005, 10:34
Actually I believe its Grace Jones suffering from the same skin disease that Michael Jackson has. I knew she was old, but that old!?!

InsaneApache
02-17-2005, 10:39
Actually I believe its Grace Jones suffering from the same skin disease that Michael Jackson has. I knew she was old, but that old!?!

spot on m8 ~;) ....pull up to the bumper baby ~D

The Stranger
02-17-2005, 11:25
saw it many times, with the armenians and the parthians. i thought also with Carthage

Dooz
02-17-2005, 21:19
hes as bent as 69 hair pins, but admit it, you just posted to show us your conquored territories, showoff

Haha, no no, I assure you. I was gonna just cut out the image itself and post that but didn't feel like it. On the note of the empire, sad story. Yesterday I had 2 provinces left to conquer to rule the whole world. I click next turn, BOOM. Freezage. After 5 minutes of naughty words and violence toward inatimate objects, I try again and... you guessed it....... froze. I haven't tried since. I'm afraid my nerves wont be able to take it.
And I am NOT saying this story to show off damnit! lol (In fact there is an embarassing secret to my success... muahahaha)

He's probably just trying to look gay.

"Vindarna's butch looks were a constant source of embarassment, both to him and his retinue (who preferred to remain anonymous). The mask, scrumptious though it was, fooled noone but the Macedonians."

Nice Empire, Charlie! :spank:

Hahahaha :laugh4: You saucy fellow.
Yes.. yes those Macedonians... quite easily fooled they are... pfft...

How does it look gay? Do gay people look different from straight people(from the face only)? I've had enough of these homophobic comments.

Yes. Yes they do. Of course that is a blatant generalization, but the stereotypical ones do, yes. I have nothing against gay folk. I could care less. But I'm tired of these friggin 'politically correct' comments. I really don't wanna have one of those stupid little online fights or flames or whatever they are, so please refrain from any really belligerent replies. In fact this whole reply to youre post I just did is something I hate seeing on forums, but meh...

Y'know, I don't even know who Grace Jones is but I found that funny. Well done Duke. Duke John.

Duke John
02-17-2005, 21:24
You don't know Grace Jones, I guess that is a generation matter (although I am not that old). She is a actress, singer, model, and pretty arrogant. Here is a pic (one of the more PG13 rated ones):
http://www.urbanimage.tv/watermarked/fl_0142.jpg

Dooz
02-18-2005, 08:32
Hollyyyy craaapppp!!! ~:eek: That's amazing!... and... disturbing... all at the same time...

Byzantine Prince
02-18-2005, 08:40
I don't think that Sir Clegane appreciates this thread. I guess he'll never know though.

Proletariat
02-18-2005, 08:57

Uhm. How was that homophobic? For all you know I could be a homosexual. If I was, would I not be able to point out that this mask worn by a male has pouting full, voluptuous and feminine lips? I guess not, if I want to be politically correct. Yay.

Anyway, I'm a girl and am a little jealous of this guy's comely mask. (Before you flame, that was a joke. I actually thought the mask was cool looking until this thread pointed out how effeminate it looks. Simmer down a little, sheesh.)

Ser Clegane
02-18-2005, 09:39
I don't think that Sir Clegane appreciates this thread. I guess he'll never know though.

I just saw this thread :brood: :brood: :brood:

Dooz
02-18-2005, 09:57
lolll I just noticed your avatar... Ya, no, it's... it's cool... It's just that, y'see, I, I just thought it was the actual... face and all... so.... that's why it was um... I uh....... *runs*

Ser Clegane
02-18-2005, 10:07
*pursues Wonderland* :charge:

*stops to renew eye liner when he passes a mirror*

*continues pursuit* :charge:

Dooz
02-18-2005, 11:18
*pursues Wonderland* :charge:

*stops to renew eye liner when he passes a mirror*

*continues pursuit* :charge:

LMNO!!! :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

You always gotta look your best whilst killing your foes.

Mikeus Caesar
02-18-2005, 12:37
Yay, yet another comedy topic. Might i just say, but until i read this topic, i actually thought those silly face masks were real face. And as for the comparison between the mask and grace jones, it is horrendously scary...

R'as al Ghul
02-18-2005, 14:58
Risking a warning level here, but you asked for it when you put that song in my ear: ~D

Grace Jones: Pull up to the bumper
Driving down those city streets
Waiting to get down
You want to ditch your big machine
Somewhere in this town

Now in the park and lock garage
We found the proper place
Fool all the written rules
You fit into the space

Pull up to my bumper, baby
In your long black limousine
And drive it in between

Pull it up
Don’t drive through it
Back it up twice
Now that fits nice

Operate around the clock
So all of you come in
Lots of space for everyone
And one for you, I’ll fix you up
So won’t you please come on shiny sleek machine
You wheel, I’ve got to blow your horn

In your long black limousine
And drive it in between

Pull it up
Don’t drive through it
Back it up twice
Now that fits nice

Grease it up, spray it up
Let me lubricate it
Pull up to the bumper, baby
Pull up

:devilish: :afro:
On a second thought, this is only about the technique of parking, isn't it?

R'as

Mikeus Caesar
02-18-2005, 16:26
*Shivers* I never want to hear that song or see the lyrics to it ever again....singing about all sorts of dirty things, and disguising it with car talk....

Dooz
02-18-2005, 22:08
Everything is made so much more disgusting by the fact that she looks like what she looks like... *shudder* Sweet lord.