PDA

View Full Version : Amozon chariots

{Pharaoh}Anubis{Pha}
02-17-2005, 11:35
In the expirt_descr_unit i seen a unit called amozon chariots,in ownership below the units stats i put greek_cities and played custom battles and the unit card came up as peasant,played the battle with greek_cities and they looked Awsome! :) been trying to add them to the greek_cities building calvery stables so i can play them in campaine but it not work :( renamed the unit in descr file for the greek cities but still not work :( can anyone tell me how to add them to campaine as mercenary or in greek army to be recruited?

Mikeus Caesar
02-17-2005, 12:38
The only way i can think of playing with them in your armies on the campaign map is to go in desc_start, and copy paste the amazons from one of the rebel armies into your army. Only problem is then you have to make sure that they stay alive for the next four hundred years.

IceTorque
02-17-2005, 13:07
In the expirt_descr_unit i seen a unit called amozon chariots,in ownership below the units stats i put greek_cities and played custom battles and the unit card came up as peasant,played the battle with greek_cities and they looked Awsome! :) been trying to add them to the greek_cities building calvery stables so i can play them in campaine but it not work :( renamed the unit in descr file for the greek cities but still not work :( can anyone tell me how to add them to campaine as mercenary or in greek army to be recruited?

in export descr units txt file/ownership type: greek_cities
in export descr buildings txt file add:
recruit "rebel amazon chariots" 2 requires factions { greek_cities, }

The Stranger
02-17-2005, 13:29
yes but you'll still see a black peasant.