PDA

View Full Version : Spawning pool for generals?

LegolasII
02-20-2005, 16:29
K im the julii right now and ive taken almost all of europe and the brits are now stuck in britain with no settlements on the mainland. Well they still ahve a small army of a couple cahriots i havent paid too much attention to. But for sum reason they have generals like spawning there each time i assassinate one. I kill him then then ext turn a new general on average of age 21 is tehre so i have been assassinating generals for about 7-8 turns...... how the heck r they getting these generals so fast???? doubt they can drop em off by boat cuz they arent too close to coastline.... so i have no clue.... i just tried to kill em off to stop it but they got away and i couldnt reach em that turn.... then next turn i wasnt surprised wen i saw the army had a new general. Ne1 got a clue?

The Stranger
02-20-2005, 16:34
yes had that also before the patch. don't no about now but it's very annoying

Oaty
02-20-2005, 19:31
Theres the adoption feature wich basically stops there royalty from dying. The only way to destroy there faction by asassination is to take out both there faction leader and heir in the same turn. This in turn can happen to the human player.

Quietus
02-20-2005, 21:10
Or you can just take out their remaining cities. It is a lot more fun IMO and you can attack their rebel armies later. :charge:

I've tried bribing a stack of former Senate heirs after the faction disintegrated. There was no bribery option, so I'm not sure if you can bribe those as well.