PDA

View Full Version : new family tree

Piko
02-26-2005, 21:36
i'm playing as the parthians and rule the entire east and almost the entire west (i control 92 regions) i bribe one of the last roman family members and his kids show up in my tree (this was pre-patch), i now continue playing and make a kid my heir my faction leader dies and the kid becomes the faction leader now i can't control my faction leader and can't see my own tree as it has been replaced by romans.(not on the field though)
if i can get imageshack to work i'll post a pic(can someone plz tell me how to copress into jpg or gif or something)

Kraxis
02-26-2005, 21:41
Interesting situation... A foreign family has taken over. Seems rather roman to do.
Consider yourself outsmarted in politics by the wily romans.

Honestly I don't know what has happened. But I think it is the patch.

Mikeus Caesar
02-27-2005, 18:31
Euhm.....how interesting.....is there any chance you had a save game taken before this hositle takeover?

The Stranger
02-28-2005, 13:10
hahaha the revenge of the romans you bribed

Mikeus Caesar
02-28-2005, 20:19
I recommend letting them all die....at least in MTW you could marry into other families which could have helped in this situation....i think....

The Stranger
02-28-2005, 20:21
yes one time i married into france as they were very strong, and after that send in my seven star assassin killing every family member, as a byzantine faction i gained some foothold in europe.