PDA

View Full Version : computer question

steve
03-01-2005, 02:48
yeah i was wondering if anyone could tell me what level of ram or gb i should boot my compter up too to be able to increase my battles too the 10,0000 men range. I have a friend that can add ram and gb to it so i was thinking about having it done, im not sure what i have at the moment but i do know that i can only handle a 2400 man battle , or atleast thats what the custom battle says. ANy tips or info would be very helpful, thanks!

Byzantine Prince
03-01-2005, 03:02
Well you have to first of all give us your stats. That's usually the best indicator on wheather you can upgrade or not. If I were you though I'de wait a few moths just buy a whole new computer since 2400 men seems pretty weak and probably cannot be upgraded much more. If you wait though good computers go down in price almost every 3 months.

Hmm... if you want to have 10,000 (or you could have even more!) you have to get a really really good one. The graphics card would have to be top notch too. It's gonna cost a lot for now. That's why I'm willing to wait. Patience is a virtue.

soda
03-01-2005, 03:24
How far would a Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb with 1 GB ram and 2.8 ghz p4 take you?

Byzantine Prince
03-01-2005, 07:07
Pretty far. I'm not sure how far. You might be able to reach the 10,000 mark but it's still gonna be a little laggy because the processor is not that great. ~:)