PDA

View Full Version : Unit Research

Ignoramus
03-03-2005, 05:30
I am basically doing most of the research on the units. Could Somebody list Units they need info about, and ideas for Faction Units.

Yggdrasill
03-03-2005, 11:57
This is the third unit thread?! Which one are we supposed to use in the end?

Ignoramus
03-03-2005, 21:52
No. You write the unit names in the Unit Thread, and in this write unit names that need research.

Saranalos
03-03-2005, 23:54
I havent seen any major unit lists by you Ignoramus. I thought Yggdrasill was doing all the work after all the huge unit lists he posted kinda give credit to him doing the most research.

Ignoramus
03-04-2005, 00:52
I havent seen any major unit lists by you Ignoramus. I thought Yggdrasill was doing all the work after all the huge unit lists he posted kinda give credit to him doing the most research.

I just do research to find out the units' equipment.

Uesugi Kenshin
03-04-2005, 04:05
Ships are a major area where we need to get a system together and decide how we will do ships, to do this we need some ship research. The latest proposal, from a while ago, that I remember was using a tiered (sp?) system with light ships and heavy ships and maybe heavy canon ships, something along those lines with different classes and every faction getting different ships. We need specific ships researched.