PDA

View Full Version : Cheats/exploits the human gets !!

Oaty
03-08-2005, 02:26
I hear all these complaints on how te A.I. get's to cheat but think of the cheats the human get's.

When besieged the A.I. can't build sige equipment until the second turn and the earliest they can assault is by the 3rd turn whereas the human can assault as early as the second turn. Thi is counting out siege equipment.

Either the human should have to wait until the second turn to build siege equipment or the A.I. should be able to build it the turn they lay siege, at least for normal difficulty or above.

Looting cities, we can raise tons of buildings in 1 turn leave and even gift that city to whoever we want. I liked the method in Shogun, 1 building per turn. Now would'nt it be funny if the A.I. snuck in looted a few cities and left.
Also what happens when looting, you lose troops because they found a new wealth, plus soldiers would kill each other over rights to the loot. looting temples of course should be disregarded for obvious reasons.

So what are some of the other cheats the human gets

Attalus
03-08-2005, 03:31
Not sure if this counts, but I often exploit the 'AI is retarded' cheat.

Ergo, I just hit an enemy army with a ton 'o horsemen, beat them and them headed towards their city of origin....maybe takes 1 or 2 turns..

I get there and lay siege.

They have not managed to find any spears...mercs or anything capable of stopping me, even though someone MUST have told 'em I only had horses.

Idiots.