PDA

View Full Version : Ban message again.

Drisos
03-09-2005, 14:59
Lately i forgot where i posted some question, and clicked my own profile to see where i posted it. (using the 'find the threads started by drisos' option)
When i clicked the option, i got the 'ban' message again. When back online i checked if there were still problems with the library too, and yes, clicking the name 'Ithaskar Fearindel' (it was something like that, problably spelled wrong) i got the 'ban' message too.

It seems to become a habit getting banned . . . annoying . . . :dunce2:

btw: i did find the thread already. ~;)

KukriKhan
03-09-2005, 15:05
The "find threads started by..." link invokes the internal search function, which is still currently disabled. So that's why you get the "...you have no permission..." message.

Please try clicking someone else's profile again, and let me know if you can or cannot see it (the profile).

Drisos
03-09-2005, 15:09
Thank you for the quick reaction. :bow: When checking your profile, i didn't get the message.

KukriKhan
03-09-2005, 15:14
Good, then. Your account is working OK. Someday we'll get our internal search up to speed again. Meanwhile, typing your username in the Google search box (top, right of each page), gets a partial listing of your recent posts. Not perfect, but useable.

Drisos
03-09-2005, 15:16
Nice idea, and glad to know there's nothing wrong. ~:)