PDA

View Full Version : 2 quick questions for you ??

YAKOBU
03-10-2005, 14:51
Hi everyone ~:wave:

In my recent Seleucid PBEM I noticed 2 things that bothered me:

1 - I had a position where I wanted to ask both the Greeks and the Thracians for an alliance but was not given the option. All 3 of us were at war with the Romans. The Thracians and the Greeks were allied with each other and had no alliances/wars with anyone else. The only reason I can see for not being given an option is that they were allied to each other but you should be able to have more than one ally.

2 - I wanted to optimise the garrisons of my cities. I took a city with well over 80% public order through the garrison and removed one unit. The public order through the garrison then dropped to 25%. I moved on a city and then back again and it showed as 80%. I tried this on several cities with the same result. Is this a known bug?

I would appreciate any comments.

:charge:

The Stranger
03-10-2005, 18:04
for 2 i noticed that also, but it won't affect the city. i think it's with the riot icon not dissapearing bug.

Ulfang
03-10-2005, 19:09
Er how exactly do you play by email? I've not played a multiplayer game because I love the actual campaign part of the game rather than just the battles but can't work out how you'd be able to play an email game unless it was an option in Multiplayer!?

Medieval Assassin
03-10-2005, 19:18
There are usually 4-5 people, one person starts the campain, and when the king dies he saves the game and sends the save-game to the next person in line. usually they take screens and write a story of their "rule" of the throne.

Ulfang
03-10-2005, 19:32
Ahhhh THAT!! Yea i heard of that before :)