PDA

View Full Version : Agent Scroll

BryanBoru
03-10-2005, 20:02
Hello all, big M:TW player and finally got to Rome, now I am playing a beginner game and found something I no like.

Is there an Agent list like there was in M:TW were I can see all my agents and what if any thier mission??? I looked but can not seem to find, it is right in front of my eyes I am sure.....

Thanks for the hand, otherwise I enjoy this incarnation, still trying to play Rome:total War not just M:TW in a Rome setting.....

Bryans

brutii_warrior
03-10-2005, 20:34
once you build agents they appear on your cities little scoll thing.
you know where your armies are at once you build them.
if you don't... ...double click on your city and it'll pop up with a scroll then click on agents. if you have any their names and pics. will be their.

to send them on missions move them like armies across the world and then when you want them to do something right click on a city or army or diplomat(depending on your agent(ass.,dip.,and spy)
:duel:

Quietus
03-10-2005, 21:13
You can right click on the Agents tab at the strategic map interface. You can also do this to Armies, Cities, or Fleets. Then simply left click the agents. ~:)

Kraxis
03-11-2005, 00:37
I think he means when the agents are out of the cities, not when they are trained.

I too sometimes forget I had a spy in Larissa or a diplomat walking the deep Scythian steppe. When you get a large enough empire the agents simply become far too many to remember.

BryanBoru
03-11-2005, 15:20
I think he means when the agents are out of the cities, not when they are trained.

I too sometimes forget I had a spy in Larissa or a diplomat walking the deep Scythian steppe. When you get a large enough empire the agents simply become far too many to remember.

Yes, I am sorry should have been more clear. In M:TW you had that list of your faction hiers, family and agents. Could see the agents name and mission if he/she had one. Now I have Spies, assassins and diplomats all over the known world and forget I left a spy in Carthage until he dies, or this poor man I sent to spy out Briton for my invasion and then he got lost we troops were diverted.

Thanks again
Bryan

The Stranger
03-11-2005, 20:01
yeah just what they all say. go to a city and then you'll see three things army buildings and agents double click or right click (dunno anymore) and a scroll will pop up and there you can see where your agents are and what they're doing