View Full Version : RTR: The First Triumvirate

Stuie
03-14-2005, 21:55
Rome: Total Realism "The First Triumvirate"

Discussion moved to new thread:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=53411

Stuie
03-23-2005, 16:01
Quick update: we have released our current beta build to the Beta Test Team. Hopefully we are on track for an early April release.

Stuie
04-02-2005, 17:56
V1.0 is now available - link in the first post.

metatron
04-02-2005, 18:06
Sounds good!

Duncan_Hardy
04-04-2005, 15:22
I love the political intrigue surrounding the last days of the Republic; thus, I am very excited about this mod. I will d/l it very soon. Well done!

By the way, have you read Rubicon by Tom Holland? It's an excellent popular history of just the period you're covering, I recommend it to all who are interested in Caesar, Pompey, Crassus, Cicero, Cato, Domitius etc etc or just the Roman republic in general.

Stuie
04-05-2005, 01:40
By the way, have you read Rubicon by Tom Holland? It's an excellent popular history of just the period you're covering, I recommend it to all who are interested in Caesar, Pompey, Crassus, Cicero, Cato, Domitius etc etc or just the Roman republic in general.

It's in my queue of books to read!

Hagbard la Suede
04-07-2005, 18:16
Hm, will I be able to play as the other factions if I win as the romans?

Duncan_Hardy
04-10-2005, 10:46
Well, I was very impressed with the mod, and was looking forward to rewriting history with Pompey's Iberian legions, but I encountered a bug. I don't know whether it's specific to me or not, and consequently whether you can help me.

Every time I start a battle (as in, I selected to fight the battle myself rather than auto-resolve), it will begin to load then crash to desktop. This happened in every instance, despite my restarting the campaign again and trying to do something different.

Is this normal, or do I have some problem with my version of RTW?

(Note: I used to have RTR installed, and that worked fine. Since this mod seems to be build on RTR, I am surprised I'm having trouble).

Rifleman1848-98
05-23-2005, 11:47
and Cleopatra is now available ?

http://www.mg-publishing.de/download/cleopatra.jpg

~:cheers:

Mongoose
05-27-2005, 15:41
Err, that is very borderline....

Lord of the Scotts
06-04-2005, 17:28
OK.How do I go back to RTR, I like the mod, but I would like t conquor that land too.When I tried here were the problems.
My second senate mission gave me 7 turns to take a settlement, or I would be outlawed.
Numidia is called by that faction in Morraco.
And I bet I can train First Cohort.
How do I get to normal RTW.
Also, when did your civil war start?Mine did in 50BC as Julii.

Avicenna
02-28-2006, 17:02
So is it just like RTW with 3 roman factions plus senate?