PDA

View Full Version : RTW and MTW no-cd crack

The Stranger
03-19-2005, 18:17
does someone can post a link where i can download those (without downloading another program like warez or sumthing) i'd apriciate that

lars573
03-19-2005, 19:07
Your asking for trouble. A place like this can't be seen as condoning cracks and such. This thread will be locked and you may be given a talking too.

A.Saturnus
03-19-2005, 19:07
Posting such a link would violate the forum rules. I strongly advise everyone not to do so.

Beefy
03-19-2005, 20:11
Slap that mofo! lol

(ps if u really want them just google them)

asking for trouble though posting that on here! :duel: :duel: :duel:

starkhorn
03-19-2005, 20:31
Have a read of the forum-rules as it's forbidden to post for no-cd cracks here.

After 1000+ posts I would have thought you would have known this.. :)

Cheer
Starkhorn

http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/Rules.shtml

player1
03-20-2005, 00:10
And the thruth is that there is no real no-cd crack for 1.2 available at all. So don't bother searching.

Come Together
03-20-2005, 00:21
I'm sure there is a crack somewhere for this game and for 1.2, never underestimate the warez community. It's quite pitiful really.

tai4ji2x
03-20-2005, 01:37
I'm sure there is a crack somewhere for this game and for 1.2, never underestimate the warez community. It's quite pitiful really.

well if it exists, it's not available at any of the usual sources. but those crafty buggers DID come up with a workaround however... :rolleyes:

i agree, it's kinda sad, the effort they put into this. although even sadder is how all the companies spend all the big bucks on anti-CD-copying schemes/technologies which eventually just get cracked sooner or later. usually sooner...

btw, shouldn't this thread be locked by now?

Gregoshi
03-20-2005, 01:47
btw, shouldn't this thread be locked by now?

The lockmen stepped out for some tea...

The Stranger
03-20-2005, 09:44
c'mon i'm just asking for one cause my dad took my cd's so ican't play anymore, i have the official discs and all is installed but i can't play. so i thought i asked for a no-cd crack so i can try RTR 5.4

player1
03-20-2005, 10:28
well if it exists, it's not available at any of the usual sources. but those crafty buggers DID come up with a workaround however... :rolleyes:

Exactly.
Details would be breach of CoC so no info from me.
Sorry...

Shadar
03-20-2005, 12:09
And RTW even made sure you can't use CD simulation software to play the game that way... oh wells, you'll just have to wait until you get the CDs back. or of course you can figure out how to workaround the problem yourself ~;)

Aetius the Last Roman
03-20-2005, 13:34
Just by the game again,
TW still kicks compared to most, if not all, other strategy games.
Otherwise I hope the disks turn up.

The Stranger
03-20-2005, 14:01
i didn't lost the game, my dad took it from me and i won't get it back untill school is over (so the summervacation), and paying another $50 isn't a option.

The Stranger
03-20-2005, 14:12
btw i've found the files i needed so it's settled

SpencerH
03-20-2005, 14:42
And RTW even made sure you can't use CD simulation software to play the game that way...

Yes you can. The CD copy protection is nothing.

Divinus Arma
03-20-2005, 14:56
Hey bud

If you need $50 you can always mow some lawns.

Oh wait, the 10 million illegal immigrants flooding the American border every year will do it for less...

Sorry. You're screwed.

Oh here's an idea: Get a bike route!

What's that you say? Illegal immigrants deliver the paper in unregistered and uninsured vehicles for less pay? Damn. Sorry.

Oh here's a better idea! When you are 15, you can get a work permit and work in fast food... Huh? What? Illegal immigrants took those jobs, too? And the farm labor? And the retail stores? And the janitorial positions? And housekeeping? And the restaraunts? And the factory jobs? What do you mean they get subsidized education? They get free medical care and $600 a month welfare for each one of their children also?

Damn. That sucks. You can always rob a rich white guy... What does he need all that money for anyway? It's not like he earned it with an 80 hour a week job and countless years of expensive education!

Um... Nevermind. Sorry for the rant.

Browning
03-20-2005, 15:02
IBTL.

But, if the Emperor_Umeu is to complete his expensive education, he'd better - probably - not play RTW till summer, it seems...

And obeying the father is also one of the traits of those rich white families, I think...

The Stranger
03-20-2005, 15:42
dude i'm black, and definitly not rich

The Stranger
03-20-2005, 15:45
Hey bud

If you need $50 you can always mow some lawns.

Oh wait, the 10 million illegal immigrants flooding the American border every year will do it for less...

Sorry. You're screwed.

Oh here's an idea: Get a bike route!

What's that you say? Illegal immigrants deliver the paper in unregistered and uninsured vehicles for less pay? Damn. Sorry.

Oh here's a better idea! When you are 15, you can get a work permit and work in fast food... Huh? What? Illegal immigrants took those jobs, too? And the farm labor? And the retail stores? And the janitorial positions? And housekeeping? And the restaraunts? And the factory jobs? What do you mean they get subsidized education? They get free medical care and $600 a month welfare for each one of their children also?

Damn. That sucks. You can always rob a rich white guy... What does he need all that money for anyway? It's not like he earned it with an 80 hour a week job and countless years of expensive education!

Um... Nevermind. Sorry for the rant.

For those who don't know where Rotterdam lies, it is in

Europe, Holland and not in America and it also isn't the capital of Berlin

Nelson
03-20-2005, 16:53
Org rules bullet number one:

"Examples of objectionable messages include, but are not limited to:
Posts containing addresses of warez sites or anything piracy-related; note that this includes "hacks" designed to enable Shogun: Total War or Medieval: Total War to run without a CD. The administration is aware of the fact that some use a "no-CD hack" for the perfectly legal purpose of enchancing their system performance, but we feel that the possible illegal benefits from these hacks outweight the legal ones. Anything pertaining to software piracy is in general highly discouraged. "

We don’t talk about or endorse cracks.

We don’t talk about or endorse warez.

We don’t talk about or endorse piracy i.e. theft.

Thread closed.