PDA

View Full Version : RiP: Forum Index

player1
03-28-2005, 13:16
Since old one had gone into oblivion (locked and unstiked), we really need new sticky forum index, otherswise all those useful links will be gone forever.

Any volunteers?

Craterus
03-28-2005, 13:42
For what? To create a new one? I don't know, it sounds like hard work... ~:cheers: ~:cheers:

Mikeus Caesar
03-28-2005, 13:42
I thought there were fewer stickies than normal....what happened to it? Why was it allowed to sink into oblivion?

Craterus
03-28-2005, 13:46
flaming? i don't know (i haven't been here very long) ~;) ~D

player1
03-28-2005, 13:49
Pesonaly, for now, I think old one needs to stay sticked, even if locked, since its links are still very useful.

therother
03-28-2005, 14:58
Pesonaly, for now, I think old one needs to stay sticked, even if locked, since its links are still very useful.The old one was closed because I don't have the time to maintain it.

In any case, Catiline has repinned it for now. It was only unstuck as a side effect of its closure.

I am, however, looking for someone to take over the thread. They'll have the complete text (including vB codes) of the old thread, to use how they like. Please PM me if you are interested. The new thread, hopefully with a more noticeable title, will replace the old Forum Index.

therother
03-29-2005, 13:05
Just a quick BTW, the Index has been reformatted and updated. Still looking for someone will to take it over though...