PDA

View Full Version : Imperial glory demo is out

1dread1lahll
04-03-2005, 01:56
But most people seem disappionted (mostly by what they think 'realistic', few consider game play), I'm disappointed by the apparient lack of unit/army control features.

Divinus Arma
04-03-2005, 05:39
never heard of it. thanks.

KukriKhan
04-03-2005, 14:46
Link to the Demo download:
http://www.download.com/Imperial-Glory-demo/3000-7485_4-10378359.html

Warning: it's BIG (180MB); estimate 7+ hours to download using a 56K modem.

A snippet of the synopsis:

"...Forge the destiny of the world amid the turbulent times of the early 19th century. Lead one of the Great Empires in titanic conflicts, or achieve economic dominance backed by shrewd diplomats and resolute military. Choose to rule as absolute despot or constitutional monarch. Unleash Hussars, Lancers, Dragoons and Imperial Guards across more than 50 battle maps – from the green fields of England, to the icy wastes of Russia and sweeping deserts of Morocco – all in stunning, full 3D...."

Note: if this topic gets much more traffic, we'll move it to the Arena, our "other games" forum.

Devastatin Dave
04-03-2005, 22:19
The demo is decent. It looks like it will be a great game though. The naval battles look pretty decent. I'm excited, hopefully it won't be all eye candy and lacking depth like RTW.

octavian
04-04-2005, 00:56
Warning: it's BIG (180MB); estimate 7+ hours to download using a 56K modem.

that aint that big kukri, at least comparing it to say Far Cry Demo or summat...

thx for the link too
~:cheers:

*edit*
just finished both battles, controls could use a little (thats putting it diplomatically) work. the battles seemed a little chaotic (exact opposite of my TW battles) but definately a game im gonna get if they improve the final game version.