PDA

View Full Version : America Total War (Not American Conquest mod)

ultimatekhmaster
04-05-2005, 00:17
America Total War Mod
"Modern Day Factions Meet Acient World Fighting"

Please Note this is not even close to American Conquest Mod

As the battle for Europe comes to an end, the United States starts to recieve it's own share of problems. The nation has split. Multiple US factions want to control not only the US, but Canada and Mexico too. Russian forces have taken advantage of the US and conquered Alaska and western Canada. Not only that, but Canada and Mexico have split as well. Everyone one is out for the same goal, to control all of North America. Who will succeed? Will North America remain in ruins? Only you can decide.

Click Here for More Information (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=45&t=26937)

ultimatekhmaster
04-05-2005, 01:49
Well, I'm not getting any support from the TWCenter forums. So, unless someones interested. Then this mod won't be made. I guess it's back to the drawing board.

Zharakov
04-05-2005, 02:56
Well although Im helping with other MODs. Im not doing anything real important.

Ill give some help and support.

Zharakov
04-05-2005, 02:59
And on another note...

I would add guns...

ultimatekhmaster
04-05-2005, 03:04
Thank you so much. This od will take a while to make with only two people, but it is do. Now, as for guns, I have no clue on how to make them. So, what do you need to know about them? Like, what unit to add guns too, and stuff?

Zharakov
04-05-2005, 20:11
Ok here is a list of things I would change.

1. Add guns. Not that hard just ask the guys makeing NTW.

2. Add South and North Carolina to the Floridakeys and call it the Confederacy.

3. Give Florida to Cuba and make it Spain.

4. Make map bigger to Give Canada, Mexico, and Russia more room.

5. Give New England to England as well as some of Canada.

6. Romove tha nations of Rocky Mt. States& North Plains. And replace them with Apachie and Souix tribes.

7. Make Texas be a 2 province nation, only consisting of Oklahoma and Texas.

8. Give Louisiana & Arkensas to the French.

9. Also give Eastern Mexico to Spain and make Western Mexico be Revolutionaries.

Theese would just make the MOD make more sence for the setting.

ultimatekhmaster
04-05-2005, 22:50
Well I wouldn't get to into it for now. Unless I get some more support, then this mod may not happen. But thanks for the help anyway. Is there already a revolutionary war mod? If not, I'll make it.

Lord of the Scotts
04-08-2005, 02:18
Why are the Carolinas Rebel?They should be Appalachian, and what is an Apalachine, it is supposed to be Appalachian.OR make Carolina a faction.I am a North Carolinian and there shouldn't be any rebels at all(at the begining).