PDA

View Full Version : strange tecnical problem

tibilicus
04-06-2005, 15:28
Hi all, i didnt no were to post this so i put it hear. I have a problem that when ever rome total war runs wilst playing it it randomly minimizes itself about ever 2 minutes.im not sure wever this is a mager or minor problem or if theres any solutions. Any help will be greatly apreciated.
thank you
tibilicus
:help:

tibilicus
04-06-2005, 15:35
oh ye forgot to mention ive been playing for about 3 months but resently hads a little break and hvnt played for about 3 weeks.

Dutch_guy
04-06-2005, 15:38
I had this problem, every hour it would minimize itself , it was really weird, so that meant that if I started the game at say 1658 the game would minimize itself at 17 o clock ... every hour on the hour.
however I haven;t experianced this problem the last couple of times I played it, as a matter of fact, I don't remember the last time I had this prob.

but to the point , you should check for spy and ad-ware.
that could be a problem, other than that I don't know... update your version of tha game ( if you haven't done this ) to 1.2 maybe that will help
:bow:

tibilicus
04-06-2005, 15:43
Thanks dutch guy. my computer has had loads of problems resently with all this spyware and stuff but hsnt really efected it before now. But my comp has been funny resently. any way i will run a virus scan just to see.
thanks
tibilicus
~D

tibilicus
04-06-2005, 16:08
thanks again game seems to be running fine now