PDA

View Full Version : RTW Soundtrack

Leftenant Moley
04-07-2005, 17:20
Anyone else buy the sound track for RTW from Renella Records?

I just place an order but just wondering how long it took for your copy to arrive.

Kekvit Irae
04-08-2005, 07:41
Personally, I see no reason to buy the soundtrack when I can extract the MP3s from the game files and put it on my own cd. Although if you dont have a CD-R, then I guess it would be worth it to buy the soundtrack

Leftenant Moley
04-11-2005, 12:25
Is that not kind of Illegal? i dont even have the game just now

Anyway the cd arrived today and if anyones wondering delivery from renelle takes about 4 working days.

Kekvit Irae
04-11-2005, 12:35
Is that not kind of Illegal? i dont even have the game just now

Anyway the cd arrived today and if anyones wondering delivery from renelle takes about 4 working days.

The game is entirely mine to do with as I please, legally, so long as I do not distribute anything. If it was illegal, the tools would not be publicly available for modders.

Al Khalifah
04-18-2005, 14:57
I didn't realise the game had a soundtrack... unless you mean that strange woman going on about 'gladitor' and someone called 'sultarius' and other things that rhyme with 'us'. I suppose the battles have a soundtrack but thats dynamic rather than actual set composition.

Medieval had a really good soundtrack but it got a bit repetitive... with that strange woman going 'ahhhhhhhh-ha-ahlalalahaaaaaaaa' (varying depending on whether you were Christian or Muslim). The opening splash music was great the first time you heard it though, really set the tone of what was to come.

Kekvit Irae
04-18-2005, 15:11
RTW does have an enjoyable soundtrack, but without the proper tools to extract the MP3s, you are unable to listen to it without buying the cd.