PDA

View Full Version : daah i need to speek to warpriest...

TenkiSoratoti
09-09-2002, 03:37
what is happening the new tenki site is not being updated what is warpriest doing.

daaaaah one minute he replys immediatly to my emails the next hes gone for 3 months grrrrrr.

i guess i really am the last tenki then the runour is true, but i will rebuild her in years to come when i learn how to make websites (halfway there though)

------------------
"The good fighters of the old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an oppurtunity to defeat the enemy."

Elrich of Gaul
09-09-2002, 09:36
*lowers RTK flag to half mast*

------------------
"I will follow you anywhere my brother, my captain, my King"

Elrich

TenkiSoratoti
09-10-2002, 03:20
fat chance, i will get tenki strength back, you wait.

------------------
"The good fighters of the old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an oppurtunity to defeat the enemy."

[This message has been edited by Rath (edited 09-10-2002).]

ShadeWraith
09-10-2002, 04:30
You wont get many recruits by posting inflammatory comments liberally sprinkled with expletives, as you did in another thread.If you have a problem with someones conduct you would do yourself and clan a favour by trying to act with a little dignity. This is not intended as a personal attack, just trying to point out what it looks like to other readers of these forums.

Wraith

Rath
09-10-2002, 11:38
I agree with Wraith, that's why the edit.

ShadesWolf
09-11-2002, 03:27
thanks rath, If I had of done it

I could have been said to have been picking sides, as a friend of The count and a members of shades http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/smile.gif

ANYWAY - Good luck in rebuilding the clan Tenki. Web site design can be fun, good luck in that also http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/smile.gif

TenkiWarPRIEST
09-16-2002, 10:50
I'm working on it Soratori. Sorry my Harddrive died, has to get a new one and am still reloading everything. Email me again, lost your address. Noticed our other thread got "closed".