PDA

View Full Version : Rome Total War home movies???

Claudius the God
04-28-2005, 02:59
i read yesterday in the current issue of pcpowerplay magazine that the 1.2 patch for RTW allows you to create your own movies of scripted battles with camera angles and so on in the battle editor, so that you can record them as a movie and post it on the internet.

are these in wmv or mpeg or avi files? or are they only files that can be played in RTW?

are there sites that have these sorts of movies free to download? i would love to see some of this sort of stuff...

thanks in advance

Virtute_et_Armis
04-28-2005, 09:48
i read yesterday in the current issue of pcpowerplay magazine that the 1.2 patch for RTW allows you to create your own movies of scripted battles with camera angles and so on in the battle editor, so that you can record them as a movie and post it on the internet.

are these in wmv or mpeg or avi files? or are they only files that can be played in RTW?

are there sites that have these sorts of movies free to download? i would love to see some of this sort of stuff...

thanks in advance

I think more like TGA files which you can merge together to make a video using some video editor.

Vlad Tzepes
04-29-2005, 17:13
I think more like TGA files which you can merge together to make a video using some video editor.

Yeah - RTW comics ~D