PDA

View Full Version : Changing Player Nation

beezneez
05-03-2005, 05:03
i was wondering how i can change the nation I'm playing as in a save game. i searched the forums but couldn't find anything. hope this isn't a stupid question. thx for any help.

Colovion
05-03-2005, 08:06
I don't believe you can change the faction you're playing within a saved game. You'll have to begin a new campaign as the faction you're wishing to play as.

Al Khalifah
05-03-2005, 11:04
If you run the game in debug mode is there not a faction switch key? I'm not sure in R:TW but there could be an equivalent of -ian mode and then pressing a number.

beezneez
05-03-2005, 18:45
I don't believe you can change the faction you're playing within a saved game. You'll have to begin a new campaign as the faction you're wishing to play as.

the thing is, i'm playing as macedon, i have them powerfull enough where i know i will win. so i'd like to switch nations to someone not doing so well. the reason i want to use the same save game is because i dont want to start over with the lowest techs again. i want to use all the later units i've never seen or used before. im hoping i just have to change a little text somewhere.