PDA

View Full Version : How to skip PROLOGUE? thanks alot!

ciaoftu
05-04-2005, 13:43
Comprades, my game crashes everytime I play the prologue. Is there any file helping skip this battle?

Thanks.

Conqueror
05-04-2005, 13:58
Just ignore the prologue and start playing the imperial campaign. But if the prologue crashes the game then the same might happen in the campaign too.

ciaoftu
05-04-2005, 14:03
Problem is anything else is disable before completing PROLOGUE!!! help me pls, I remember after the prologue the game will generate a file but dont know what name or how to create it. Thanks, pls look it for me.

Viking
05-04-2005, 14:10
Just ignore the prologue and start playing the imperial campaign. But if the prologue crashes the game then the same might happen in the campaign too.

Hm. You can`t just ignore the prologue and start an Imperial Campaign, the button is greyed out .

How long into the prologue have you come? The first battle you say?
You don`t have to complete the prologue to start an IC, only play the beginning of it.
You should try exit the prologue before the game crashes, and see if you now can play an IC.

lars573
05-04-2005, 15:41
When you finish the tutorials of the prolouge you can start an imperial campagin.

drone
05-04-2005, 16:56
I think you can skip the prologue by editing your preferences.txt file in the RTW directory. Can't really remember, and can't check now, but I think the flag is FIRST_TIME_PLAY. Set that to FALSE, and it should let you play the campaign. I'm sure there is a way to do it, if this doesn't work, maybe somebody else can chime in...

Productivity
05-05-2005, 02:20
You can just escape out of the prologue, and that counts as playing it.

ciaoftu
05-05-2005, 04:42
Thank drone alot, it works in preference file!

pezhetairoi
05-05-2005, 05:39
Yeap, preferences. Just change first time play from false to true, and you can access the 3 roman factions in the imperial campaign, more if you unlocked the factions.