PDA

View Full Version : So is there any changes in siege assaults from Vanilla?

unseen11
05-07-2005, 14:21
Just came back from playing a Britania Campaign and i think 80% of the battles were Siege assaults honestly. So I was wondering if in EB sieges may be different? Like have you guys maybe gave the barbaians new walls ?

And another thing I was wondering was that, when you capture a arrow tower in Vanilla it starts firing at the enemy on the streets. I always thought this was pretty ridiculous since I would of thought once a unit captures a arrow tower the unit should kill off all the archers inside, thus making the Tower useless. So i was wondering if this could be changed and if it could be changed, would you consider implementing the idea in EB?

soibean
05-08-2005, 03:26
I always wondered about the arrow tower myself. I just thought that once it was captured some of your troops stayed in the tower to man it, although you never lost any from that unit.
Two things I would like to see changed if possible, if not this is a mighty mod without them but here goes:
1. for sieges against towns with wooden walls, can you make some way to cancel or destroy those stupid towers?
2. for stone walls is there any way to fix the path finding? it is ridiculous at times seeing one unit spread across hundreds of yards because they all wouldnt walk through the tower door

BDC
05-08-2005, 17:18
I just edited walls out. Works much much better.