PDA

View Full Version : Pirates MMO

Zalmoxis
05-13-2005, 02:54
I've been watching this game for some six months now, and now that the site has just been redone, and avatars have been introduced, I've decided to show you guys: http://www.piratesoftheburningsea.com/index.php

Efrem
05-13-2005, 09:24
I've been following this game and its coming along nicely.

If I get into a MMO this will be it. FINALLY A SHIP GAME WITH CREW!!!! Seems like a small thing, but tis really nessicary for immersion, to me at least.

Thoros of Myr
05-13-2005, 10:45
I've been following it for some time aswell. If I get back into MMOs this will likely be it though I'll wait for plenty of reviews and impressions first. Have to say the ships are the most beautiful ones I've seen in a game. :) The crew does add greatly to the immersion. You could have crew on at all times in Pirates of the Caribbean with a patch but they were extremely low-poly and didn't do much. This game should finally have a crew done right.

Proletariat
05-14-2005, 20:22
Game looks fantastic!

Templar Knight
05-15-2005, 00:05
After the let down by Pirates Online, i'm looking forward to this.

Pausanias828
05-16-2005, 21:51
I must admit this does look like a very interesting game. I think I will have to keep an eye on this game, and if it is as good as it seems, I may have to give it a try. Thanks for posting about this game Zalmoxis. :bow: