PDA

View Full Version : Burnout !!!!!!!!!

tibilicus
05-18-2005, 15:34
Ok i have just unfortunatly burnt myself out. Has anyone got a sugestian of how to liven my RTW game? Compleating campaign after campaign just gets so boring. My only remores is MP. ~:confused: ~:(

Rapidly
05-18-2005, 15:39
Have you tried RomeTotalRealism? 6.0 is due soon...

IliaDN
05-18-2005, 15:52
Try MTW.

The Stranger
05-18-2005, 15:55
try creating empires, or total peacekeepers or city-states, or crusades or mayve SPQR mod. or wait for RTR 6.0 and EB

Craterus
05-18-2005, 16:24
I am eagerly awaiting EB, RTR 6.0 and BI (I think, I've got mixed feelings)

Is there anyone who is an expert on all mods cause I'd really like to tell them my situation and what I want out of RTW and then they could tell me which mod is the best for me.

IliaDN
05-18-2005, 16:25
I am eagerly awaiting EB.
The same.

Tigranes
05-18-2005, 21:06
I'm not an expert on "all" mods, but I can tell you about the major ones, SPQR and RTR.

Myself, I use RTR, but I modded it a bit myself. For instance, each level of barracks gives you a consecutively higher law bonus (assuming "police" wil be trained). I also added some aspects of SPQR in. For instance, the zero turn training times (except for a few units, like war elephants. I made them two, and armoured elephants one.).

What do you want out of your playing experience?

Viking
05-19-2005, 13:51
Ok i have just unfortunatly burnt myself out. Has anyone got a sugestian of how to liven my RTW game? Compleating campaign after campaign just gets so boring. My only remores is MP. ~:confused: ~:(

Sorry to hear this mate. I`m hoping that I`ll not get burnedout before long yet.

As people mentioned above try mods, or mod the game yourself, like making an AI faction immensely strong(seleucids are my fav).

The Stranger
05-19-2005, 16:01
I am eagerly awaiting EB, RTR 6.0 and BI (I think, I've got mixed feelings)

Is there anyone who is an expert on all mods cause I'd really like to tell them my situation and what I want out of RTW and then they could tell me which mod is the best for me.

i know a lot of mods playing-style types, so tell me and i'll try to match the best

pezhetairoi
05-20-2005, 02:10
Try some of the other mods, or become a passive strategy consultant drawing on your past campaign experiences :-) Talking about RTW will eventually get your interest up again. :)