PDA

View Full Version : Big Rigs

Copperhaired Berserker!
05-28-2005, 13:28
This game is brillant... not! http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/index.html?q=big+rig
That's the link for the review of it in gamespot. It is absoulotely crap!!

Copperhaired Berserker!
05-28-2005, 13:32
The bugs are so terrible that it will amke you laugh! See for yourself.

Mikeus Caesar
05-28-2005, 13:45
Is this quite possibly the worst game since ET: The Extra Terrestrial for Atari 2600 in 1982? IT certainly gets my vote. Did you watch the videos? The reviewer didn't even have to do anything, and the 'You're Winner!' screen would pop up. And the fact that the other trucks didn't do anything and...i could go on forever. It's really that bad.

Copperhaired Berserker!
05-28-2005, 13:58
It is also a scam by the Mafia! The Mafia made the game and then pretended to be one of those normal game companys and also hacked into the publisher so the game could go to public. You know it's a crap game, but only till you play then BAM!! You've just wasted £20 AND that £20 pounds go to the company who made the game which was really MAFIA!! And I think it worked because think about it, imagine you're a normal mother who does not know a single thing about games. You're going into a shop and go down the game isle to see if there is any good games to get for your little Stevie and then you see Big Rigs."Oh look at that game! My little Stevie loves truck games!" you cry. You get it because of the flashy cover on it and also because at the back you see the great "features" that are not really in the game (But you don't notice that.) you buy it and then the money goes to Mafia (Unnoticed at the time.) there you go. Don't buy this game. EVER.

Efrem
05-29-2005, 03:50
This is waaay old.

I was laughing at that like 3 years ago...