PDA

View Full Version : TWC I think its happened again! -or not?

hoom
05-30-2005, 11:15
dudes, check out TWC, EB & RTR forums are blank again :help:

edit: hmm
Greetings TWC,

We are working on SQL and other db things today and apologize for the site going offline a few times. There are also some further security measures being taken to improve and stabilize the forums, so please bear with us. To this end we are also trying to trim down the forum size by moving old and unused threads offline for storage.

Also, apparently one month of the Trivium threads were lost due to SQL errors in the reload. I do believe those can and will be recovered from a back up. We are aware of the loss and are working on restoring that important sub-forum and all its data. Apologies on behalf of the staff and database team for this inconvenience. Any questions you have can be PM'd to me or another staff member or be made here in this thread if they suit the common concerns we might have together.

Thanks,

Smack

I can get into all other sub forums I've tried except EB & RTR.
I don't have an account there but I like to lurk & check the progress

Antiochus I Soter
05-30-2005, 13:00
Looks like the SPQR Total War forum is gone now :dizzy2:

eadingas
05-30-2005, 13:09
Looks like it's TWC: Total War.

Meneldil
05-30-2005, 13:58
Heh, I always thought the way TWC was ruled quite silly, and I think I was right.

Antiochus I Soter
05-30-2005, 14:02
I though the system was just a bit of harmless fun at first but it seems to be destorying the whole forum its a shame as there are many good mods in development there

Meneldil
05-30-2005, 14:04
Yeah, mine as a random example ;-)

Dux Corvanus
05-30-2005, 14:50
That's what happens when forum admins start creating thrones, titles, charges and hierarchy trees for themselves: sooner or later they believe all that fantasy stuff, and start acting as nobility factions, doing political manoeuvers and seeking power... it's rather funny. ~;p

jerby
05-30-2005, 14:51
omg, you cant be serious. those people desparatly need a life

eadingas
05-30-2005, 14:58
Well, the attack is more serious right now. More mods gone, and general forum affected too.

Atheist_Peace
05-30-2005, 15:10
this sucks, i usually just post on the TWC center forums and now this happens again. And it will cause more internal problems with members giving up their positions of power (or whatever).

Antiochus I Soter
05-30-2005, 16:07
omg, you cant be serious. those people desparatly need a life

Each to their own I guess

jerby
05-30-2005, 16:23
ok, maybe i was judging to fast. but it sounds weird. its just a forum...

General_Sun
05-30-2005, 16:58
That's what happens when forum admins start creating thrones, titles, charges and hierarchy trees for themselves: sooner or later they believe all that fantasy stuff, and start acting as nobility factions, doing political manoeuvers and seeking power... it's rather funny. ~;p

What in the world are you talking about? That is totally irrevalent with the recent hacker attacks!

Simetrical
05-30-2005, 20:40
Heh, I always thought the way TWC was ruled quite silly, and I think I was right.As a civitates and Urbanis Legio, I . . . eh, never mind. You're just jealous because I have power over stuff like whether the signature limit should allow for two side-by-side 300-pixel images or not, and you don't. ~;)

*hopes Meneldil isn't a civitates, because if he is, Simetrical has just made a fool of himself*

-Simetrical

Alexander the Pretty Good
05-30-2005, 20:57
What in the world are you talking about? That is totally irrevalent with the recent hacker attacks!
I think what he meant was that the power structure in TWC left some members who had some power angry that they didn't have more power. They decided to attack the forums for revenge.

I don't know. I only look at TWC because more stuff happens, mod-wise. I like here better.

hoom
05-30-2005, 22:24
News for May 30
TWC will be reverting to a backup to restore missing forums hopefully within the next 12 hours. Apologies on behalf of the staff for the rather large inconvenience. We will update the news when we know more.

-Smack
TLM

Meneldil
05-30-2005, 22:43
As a civitates and Urbanis Legio, I . . . eh, never mind. You're just jealous because I have power over stuff like whether the signature limit should allow for two side-by-side 300-pixel images or not, and you don't. ~;)

*hopes Meneldil isn't a civitates, because if he is, Simetrical has just made a fool of himself*

-Simetrical

Hehe, I really wish I could have power over such useful things.
Well, I must admit it, I'm the hacker. I was trying to promote myself to the civitates rank, but I quite screwed up, and here you go, everything is deleted :dizzy2: (except the TSTW subforum for some reasons ~;) )

Lord Tomyris Reloaded
05-30-2005, 22:57
Personally, I love the intrigue of the TWC forums. I thrive on drama. ~:)

Simetrical
05-31-2005, 07:19
Plus, civitates get mad big PM boxes. 200 each. ULs get 300. Even basic users get 100—what's wrong with the Guild?

Anyway, looks like TWC is switching over to vB. I've heard that's more secure, so perhaps that will foil the attacks.

-Simetrical

Dux Corvanus
05-31-2005, 07:54

You didn't see many -now deleted- threads yesterday... TWC mod and admin staff were at war. Mutual accusations, old dissensions, dictatorship, rebellion, factions, resignations... Looked like TWC was about to disiintegrate in civil war. And recent attacks have not helped.

Ab Urbe Condita
05-31-2005, 08:12
You didn't see many -now deleted- threads yesterday... TWC mod and admin staff were at war. Mutual accusations, old dissensions, dictatorship, rebellion, factions, resignations... Looked like TWC was about to disiintegrate in civil war. And recent attacks have not helped.

Damn! I wan't home yesterday except for like half an hour. What happened?

Sundjata Keita
05-31-2005, 08:13
I think they already hit civil war, already some of the civitates are starting a party designed to restore former glory and overthrow power. I know they like history but this is taking it to the extremes.

Acutulus
05-31-2005, 08:17
It's not as bad as all that. Siblesz left for the month and power was handed to .Spartan, who did a royal job of screwing things up as far as insulting some older members he shouldn't have insulted goes. It was all in an effort to keep things under control. Some people made a fuss of it, but the majority are keeping a cool head and waiting for Siblesz's return for some order to be restored.

Legionario
05-31-2005, 12:00
~:) Hacker attack my a**... ~:) it's plain clear that is an internal faction war to get rid of some old_guard staffers and gain control of the Forums by the new band of people who is now in charge of things, simple like that;
that TWC conduct was leading this way was very clear from months....it's been made from internal,the hacker thing is just a fable... ~;)
"Martial law"..and all those silliness makes really laugh....someone's ego is probably too big that to see it's name on top of things is worth everything....same old story,from a thousand years so far.... ~:cheers:
Sometimes people never grow up.... ~;) mismatch reality with fantasy....
"Patronicums"..Patricians..Civitates.... ~:cool: ~:cool: great stuff.... ~D

Lord Tomyris Reloaded
05-31-2005, 14:21
Edit: Link Censored

Legionario
05-31-2005, 18:08
Well Tomyris,I was in no way into the "clan" at all,but I came to the very same conclusions all by myself ~:) ~:)
It was not very hard to see the plan after all ~;)
lately people with less than 200 posts have become "promoted" in rank, by the magnificient sponsors...oopsss..Patronums.... :bow: without any apparent reason why.... :balloon2:
Behind the "democracy" of TWC lied a very close oligarchy, that's it... ~:)
either you were a "kiss my ass..." or you were out of heaven... ~:)

.Spartan
05-31-2005, 19:14
Lord Tomyris - It’s a very cute work of fiction. It should go a long way in fanning the flames of division. But then again you may be doing my secret bidding by doing stuff like that - muhahahaahaha!!!

-Spartan

deathdoom
05-31-2005, 19:39
This is deathdoom56 from TWC.

Please keep in mind that we are trying to keep our forum as close to a secret as we can. As entertaining as Tomyris' post is, there are some that may use the link to gain access to our forums.

Since we want to keep our forums filled with the "cream of the crop" if you will (hopefully), we do not want anything that may cause a surge of new members

Please remove the link immediatly.

Thank you for your time

KingOfTheIsles
05-31-2005, 19:41
Why don't you join, Spartan. I'm sure some of the ex-staff would be very pleased to see you again, and I'm sure you're big enough to answer the criticism.

Jebus
05-31-2005, 19:43
DRAMAH!

*cue 'Neighbours' tune*

Mackaaan
05-31-2005, 19:46
so .spartan, hows the forum coming? will it be ready today? will threads from old twc be there?

Teleklos Archelaou
05-31-2005, 19:51

Please keep in mind that we are trying to keep our forum as close to a secret as we can. As entertaining as Tomyris' post is, there are some that may use the link to gain access to our forums.

Since we want to keep our forums filled with the "cream of the crop" if you will (hopefully), we do not want anything that may cause a surge of new members

Thank you for your timeRemove a link to a public forum? ~:confused:

Torment
05-31-2005, 19:53

Thank you for your time
Word. I don't know what got into Tomyris' head, but we're trying to keep this an exclusive forum. Please do not join, because there will be a big chance you will be banned outright!

As for Spartan, I kindly ask him to remove the link as well. I know that our opinions differ, but you and I have not yet faced each other personally. Please, don't be childish and be so kind to remove your link. Thanks in advance.

PS, if Tomyris doesn't remove the link himself, would a mod be so kind do delete it?

deathdoom
05-31-2005, 19:56
Remove a link to a public forum? ~:confused:

You people have seriously confused our motives.

I left TWC because we were sick of it. I was sick of the spammers, I was sick of the racists, and I was sick of the bannings and the suspensions done in the name of "martial law".

I stayed in TWC because I loved debating with the other members on culture, politics, whatever.

Then the older members get banned and suspended and demoted for little reason, and we were already tired of the newer spammers so we just made a new forum to try to relive the old days.

I dont want spammers to ruin our expirience, neither do our admins.

Please understand that we just want a closeknit, intellectual and friendly internet community, and that we mean no disrespect for anyone else

Jebus
05-31-2005, 20:03
So you're starting a closed, elitist internet group to escape from what's happening right now on TWC?

The irony is so razorsharp it could be Occam's.

deathdoom
05-31-2005, 20:07
So you're starting a closed, elitist internet group to escape from what's happening right now on TWC?

The irony is so razorsharp it could be Occam's.

Do you know what is happening at TWC? Two of our top former mods were banned, a respected member was suspended for following another moderator's advice, and a member was suspended for two weeks for posting "conspiracy theories".

Combin this with the already decaying community and you cannot blame us for wanting to recreate the golden ages. Our forum isnt about total war anymore, its about culture, philosophy, politics, and etc.

Kano

Mackaaan
05-31-2005, 20:07
You people have seriously confused our motives.

I left TWC because we were sick of it. I was sick of the spammers, I was sick of the racists, and I was sick of the bannings and the suspensions done in the name of "martial law".

have you seen SCC forums?

Jebus
05-31-2005, 20:10
Do you know what is happening at TWC? Two of our top former mods were banned, a respected member was suspended for following another moderator's advice, and a member was suspended for two weeks for posting "conspiracy theories".

Combin this with the already decaying community and you cannot blame us for wanting to recreate the golden ages. Our forum isnt about total war anymore, its about culture, philosophy, politics, and etc.

Kano

So this is the way to recreate the 'golden ages'?

Think about it: is TWC ruined because of the influx of new posters (or spammers); or because of arrogant behavior of people that had been there for a long time, and wanted to recreate TWC as something they invisaged?

Just sayin'. Irony.

Your community seems like fun, your debating topics as quite interesting and your members as generally intelligent people. Too bad I'll never be able to join.

deathdoom
05-31-2005, 20:11
have you seen SCC forums?
I joined TWC a year or so ago. Back then it was a respectable forum, full of intellectual debate and funny jokes. Now it seems like RTW is attracting more and more members of (well for a lack of a better word) "lesser quality".

Since most of the older members of that age were demoted or suspended anyways, why shouldnt we just form our own little band?

Edit

Jebus, we never tried to change TWC to be more like the golden ages. But we were tired of all the spammers that RTW was attracting so we just invited lots of the quality members to get together.

If you really want to join us, I will be more than willing to invite you.

Sundjata Keita
05-31-2005, 20:12
Indeed, you have created a new forum that will ban people they don't want on it and yet you were trying to get away from somewhere where there were constant bannings for no apparent reason. I think it is you have confused your morals. Many of you I genually believe want a good old discussion but I am sure some of you are just trying to get one step up and raise to a greater power. If you want to start a new forum make it unassociated with TWC in every possible way, making a forum to oppose TWC is wrong. I am sure if you make a friendly, open environment you could well attract many from TWC but forming some kind of a private sect is confusing your aims of the restored glory of TWC.

deathdoom
05-31-2005, 20:17
Indeed, you have created a new forum that will ban people they don't want on it and yet you were trying to get away from somewhere where there were constant bannings for no apparent reason. I think it is you have confused your morals. Many of you I genually believe want a good old discussion but I am sure some of you are just trying to get one step up and raise to a greater power. If you want to start a new forum make it unassociated with TWC in every possible way, making a forum to oppose TWC is wrong. I am sure if you make a friendly, open environment you could well attract many from TWC but forming some kind of a private sect is confusing your aims of the restored glory of TWC.

Again, you have misunderstood our motives. We arent trying to oppose TWC. We have in short, given up on it. We WILL NOT ban people if we dont want them to be here. Our admin, God Emperour Nicholas has commented on this before.

There are many in our forum that ares seriously angered with TWC yes. Wouldnt you be if you were demoted and banned for little reason?

But our biggest motive is to create an intellectual and friendly forum from the cream of the members of TWC. We arent making some sort of cult. We are just inviting people that seem to have an actual interest in things other than TWC, and making a new community with it.

Thank you again

Torment
05-31-2005, 20:18
We are not a forum to 'oppose' TWC. Some of us have have better times at TWC, and are very dissappointed in the way it is run now. Of course we're going to critisize TWC, but this in no way 'opposes' it.
Now, some of you might find all this stuff elitist, but I really don't care. This forum was made to have good discussions at, and so only the people who made good and coherent posts were invited. It is NOT a public forum. We do not 'attract' members, we invite them. If they are not invited, than they are out!

The_Ferret
05-31-2005, 20:18
Grrrr Why Did I Spam Those Fair Forums!!! Oh Why Do I Miss Such Things!!!

KingOfTheIsles
05-31-2005, 20:21
Hold on there! There is no banning policy active on the site, and there hasn't been one seriously talked about. If you go there to cause trouble, spam and flame or whatever you will be banned, but that is like all forums.

Your advice is appreciated, but the ways the two forums are going, soon both will be poles apart anyway. It isn't in any way an anti-TWC site specifically, and you don't actually seem to know that much about it, so perhaps it might be advisable to actually read the rules and opinions of the members before jumping in with massive assumptions.

deathdoom
05-31-2005, 20:22
Grrrr Why Did I Spam Those Fair Forums!!! Oh Why Do I Miss Such Things!!!

Because
a) youve been raised to be the scourage of forums
b) you are seriously angred because of your demotion and began to hate our guts
c) its just your nature

Take your pick

.Spartan
05-31-2005, 20:24
No point in arguing with them guys. Believe me I tried many, many hours wasted doing PMs, IMs and posts. The fallacies run deep for that intellectual crowd. Anyway, I removed the link as requested from my prior post.

Furthermore, regarding the site[TWC] it has been switched to Vbulletin and now we are redoing the db and other config stuff. It may be a day before the site is back up. I will send an email to all members when we are mainly done with the redo.

-Spartan

deathdoom
05-31-2005, 20:26
No point in arguing with them guys. Believe me I tried many, many hours wasted doing PMs, IMs and posts. The fallacies run deep for that intellectual crowd. Anyway, I removed the link as requested from my prior post. Furthermore, the site has been switched to Vbulletin and now we are redoing the db and other config stuff. It may be a day before the site is back up. I will send an email to all members when we are mainly done with the redo.

-Spartan

Thank you Spartan.

Although you could have been more civil.

hoom
05-31-2005, 20:32
Anagennese gone too?
I was reading up on there & poof everything seems to have gone a la TWC :help:

I have hardly followed the drama & never bothered to work out the workings of TWC but this has been quite an intrigue.

KingOfTheIsles
05-31-2005, 20:33
Interestingly, it may be the Org that benefits the most from the recent problems, as I imagine there may well be an influx of new members. Spartan, I wish you well with the new site. However, you will need it, with the loss of the most senior and well-known members, but I still hope both sides can work something out after the board is done, and that you remember the people that created the base for one of the top TW fan sites, a long time before you were there.

Mackaaan
05-31-2005, 20:35
I'm no "high quality" guy like many others but i myself cannot stand the SCC, only reason to go there is FATW, SCC modding academy sucked after modelling class was put down for some reasons.

I loved TWC, it was more active than the others and lots of nice people hanging around there. Only thing i never liked there was system with the civitates and senators etc... Feels like a way to better see the educated in a pond of people. Like: threads where you can see people much smarter than you debate about this and that, not that it bothers me much or that i think about it all the time.
Also you can see that recently(circa announcement of BI) it's been the most hostile rtw forum, and lots of childish anger displayed there.

Sarcasm
05-31-2005, 20:36
I believe it's time to move this thread to an appropriate section....imo of course...

deathdoom
05-31-2005, 20:40
I'm no "high quality" guy like many others but i myself cannot stand the SCC, only reason to go there is FATW, SCC modding academy sucked after modelling class was put down for some reasons.

I loved TWC, it was more active than the others and lots of nice people hanging around there. Only thing i never liked there was system with the civitates and senators etc... Feels like a way to better see the educated in a pond of people. Like: threads where you can see people much smarter than you debate about this and that, not that it bothers me much or that i think about it all the time.
Also you can see that recently(circa announcement of BI) it's been the most hostile rtw forum, and lots of childish anger displayed there.

I belive that the civiate system was quite a good system to work with. I cannot count the number of times a thread was closed because of the immaturity of a few members when I was seriously participating in the discussions.

If you just want to talk about RTW then you can just stay as a normal member. If you seriously want to debate without being interuptted by posts of "Rome Rulz" (I am seriously this has happened more times than I can count), then you can just become a civiate and post in the symposium.

Why would you care about what someone else is talking about in the symposium if you dont want to debate on such things

Quietus
05-31-2005, 20:40
I have hardly followed the drama & never bothered to work out the workings of TWC but this has been quite an intrigue. On-line Machiavellian. ~D

hoom
05-31-2005, 20:41
I believe it's time to move this thread to an appropriate section

True.
I started it here because I figured EB people might see it & raise the alarm with the appropriate people at TWC more quickly than if this was put in eg general discussion.

Lord Tomyris Reloaded
05-31-2005, 21:07
Lord Tomyris - It’s a very cute work of fiction. It should go a long way in fanning the flames of division. But then again you may be doing my secret bidding by doing stuff like that - muhahahaahaha!!!

-Spartan

Hehe well whether it is seen as satire or taken as a conspiracy theory, it was fun to do...I've always thrived on dramatic episodes in TWC's history, and the characters that populate those fora are a memorable bunch. ~;)

Mackaaan
05-31-2005, 21:11
I belive that the civiate system was quite a good system to work with. I cannot count the number of times a thread was closed because of the immaturity of a few members when I was seriously participating in the discussions.

If you just want to talk about RTW then you can just stay as a normal member. If you seriously want to debate without being interuptted by posts of "Rome Rulz" (I am seriously this has happened more times than I can count), then you can just become a civiate and post in the symposium.

Why would you care about what someone else is talking about in the symposium if you dont want to debate on such things
You know what, I'm not gonna waist anyone's time complaining on the twc system even though i might think there are some probs with it.
Sorry for posting that previous crap.

The system is not bad but you need someone that is good at reading people, diplomatic, has good contact with the ones he gives powers too to maintain it(plus some more stuff).

deathdoom
05-31-2005, 21:15
You know what, I'm not gonna waist anyone's time complaining on the twc system even though i might think there are some probs with it.
Sorry for posting that previous crap.

The system is not bad but you need someone that is good at reading people, diplomatic, has good contact with the ones he gives powers too to maintain it(plus some more stuff).

Actually civiates and sentatorii have virtually no power. Especially after the hacker incidents.

Still it adds a fun element to our little roleplay ~:)

Steppe Merc
05-31-2005, 21:22
Interestingly, it may be the Org that benefits the most from the recent problems, as I imagine there may well be an influx of new members.
Mmm, I don't see how this is a benifet.... it just is. Or rather, might be.

Yeah, um can someone move this? Or something?

Mackaaan
05-31-2005, 21:26
Actually civiates and sentatorii have virtually no power. Especially after the hacker incidents.

Still it adds a fun element to our little roleplay ~:)
Heh, I never really got that system, sure I was curious at some times about what civitates was all about, how to become one, trying to study some civitates posts ~:cool: . Anyways i hope the forums get restored and everyone calms down, I myself will head directly to the workshop :charge: . Thats what I really like about twc, a handfull of people ready to skin your model or help you.

Big_John
05-31-2005, 21:42
Mmm, I don't see how this is a benifet.... it just is. Or rather, might be.yeah, and considering the 'quality' of your average twc member, an influx of them would be detrimental to the org!

i kid, i kid! :grin:

the Black Prince
05-31-2005, 22:09
i think thjat was part of the problem near the end of TWC.

it was already divided between those only there for the mods, and those who came there for RTW discussion, or general stuff, or history and philosophy.

but TWC will never be the same again. TWC was the dream of 3 people, one of them resigned, one of them you sacked, and the other is not going to return... Boris, GodEmperor Nicholas and Siblesz.
with all the other longstanding or most active members suspended or resigned in disgust, and moved elsewhere, TWC only has the modding community left. the once diverse and exciting site will become rather exclusive and focused. this will no doubt make the site easier to run, which is good as the current staff team doesn't seem up to running a massive site, the responce to every post is ban ban ban.
but those who want all the other stuff TWC provided can follow TWCs community elsewhere to Anagenesse, or join the tavern crew here at the Org. you may branch out, you can still find me as head moderator over at Ashen/Gory's site TotalRome for instance

but what made TWC so great has been effectivly extinguished for all time.
ahh well, it was good while it lasted, and for a time we could at least compare ourselves nobly to the Org. but the Org now far surpasses what TWC has become, and the only other comparable site is the SCC. i'm not sure if Amir will appreciate that or not...
Aden, tBP

General_Sun
05-31-2005, 22:38
yeah, and considering the 'quality' of your average twc member, an influx of them would be detrimental to the org!

i kid, i kid! :grin:

Well I'm here a lot more often than I would be...

Idomeneas
05-31-2005, 23:34
Guys jesus we are talking about an internet forum. I think you take things more seriously than its needed. People reaching for power, conspiracies, unjust bans. If we had some lovestory in it would make great scenario.

Anyway i believe in freedom of expression and democracy. I dont think elitistic ''masonic order'' arrrogant guys forums have something to add in those values.

If i was making the rules there would be no locked threads no bannings and no deletions of posts. Anybody has the right to express himself the way he wants/can if he wants to be exposed and embarassed by unappropriate/low level posts its his choice. Usually these posts are ignored. So nobody can really spoil a thread if the rest members wont allow

Ab Urbe Condita
05-31-2005, 23:58
Guys jesus we are talking about an internet forum. I think you take things more seriously than its needed. People reaching for power, conspiracies, unjust bans. If we had some lovestory in it would make great scenario.

That was more or less what I was about to post.

I used to be really active in MMORPG clans but I left because I was tired of all the drama. Eventually I started playing RTW, loved it, and decided to check out some of the RTW forums out there. And that's the only reason I joined the TWC; because it was a RTW community, and lo and behold I wanted to talk about RTW.

Almost immediately one of my biggest objections to the TWC was there was too much drama. Disputes at the TWC seem to become strangely personal very fast. I'll be honest; I don't care about your feelings, keep them to yourself. If you have a mod that's cool or a screenshot or a battle strategy or opinions on the expansion, by all means don't keep them to yourself. The point is, we're not talking about something very important or even "real" in a sense, so there's no reason to invest yourself emotionally into it.

khelvan
06-01-2005, 00:30
I don't even know where to move this. One thing is for sure, it has nothing to do with EB. I'm glad that I personally and the team members as a whole stay out of the politics of running any particular site and just stick to modding.

Dux Corvanus
06-01-2005, 00:32
- Auto deleted in name of universal love - ~:)

Atheist_Peace
06-01-2005, 01:34
Well I'm here a lot more often than I would be...

i just registered here yesterday because of whats been going on at TWC, i hope it gets back to normal or close though because i do like that site a lot better, no offense of course. ~:)

Sarcasm
06-01-2005, 01:42
We love y'us too.

Steppe Merc
06-01-2005, 01:47
Just as a quick plug for the Tavern, we'd love another person to talk about politics, and other crazy stuff. ~;)

antiochus epiphanes
06-01-2005, 03:35
i just registered here yesterday because of whats been going on at TWC, i hope it gets back to normal or close though because i do like that site a lot better, no offense of course. ~:)
same here...........

Idomeneas
06-01-2005, 18:20
I don't even know where to move this. One thing is for sure, it has nothing to do with EB. I'm glad that I personally and the team members as a whole stay out of the politics of running any particular site and just stick to modding.

I wouldnt worry about it. It will die out eventually and its just a thread in the numerous here so why bother? It doesnt cost anything... ~;)