PDA

View Full Version : Dark Throne TWC Alliance merger

Pausanias828
06-04-2005, 20:32
As I know that some members of the .org joined the Alliance over at the TWC, I thought I would post this message, and link to inform any members who either don't visit the TWC, or who visit only occasionally of an important proposal that has been put forward.

As some people may be aware, our Alliance leader General_Maximus announced a short time back that as he had exams coming up, he needed to find a short term replacement for his position. This lead to Trobalov being given the rank of Emperor, even though he was never asked, only for him to turn it down for the same reason, exams, as well as a general pulling out of the game. This then lead to us being effectively leaderless, as none of the Legion Commanders (next level down from Emperor) came forward to take the job. My name was put forward a few members, but I didn't feel that I would be the right person for the job (even if it was only temporary), especially as to my mind, it should go to some one at Legion Commander level, which until today, I was not.

Anyway, a couple of other ideas were floated, but none were accepted, and then on the 2nd of June, RexRomulus, who is a TWC Alliance member, but also leader of spx Alliance put forward a proposal for a merger. His alliance is made up of a mixture of both TWC Alliance members and non TWC Alliance members. He posted his ideas on how we could merger, and a few non spx members, myself included, gave our various opinions, asked questions, and suggested ideas. Here is a link to the thread, so that you can check out exactly what has been said so farTWC Alliance thread (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18950&page=46&pp=10) .

As has already been said, General_Maximus had basically stopped being active because of his exams, and then came his (temporary, I hope) banning from the TWC, so he had no idea what was going on. He now know's and has vowed to be active again, and he is willing to consider the merger, but he obviously, like Rex, has his own views. I would like to urge all TWC Alliance members to keep up with the current events, as they do affect you, and please check your pm box in the game for a message from General_Maximus. If you find you have no such message, please pm me in the game.

My lady frogbeastegg, I know this is about another sites alliance, but we do have some members who are on this site exclusively (or at least they were), so I am begging you not to shut this thread down. And I promise not to bump it, if nobody else posts in it, it will disappear soon enough anyway.

Yours sincerely,
Pausanias828 (Ian)

frogbeastegg
06-04-2005, 23:38
My lady frogbeastegg, I know this is about another sites alliance, but we do have some members who are on this site exclusively (or at least they were), so I am begging you not to shut this thread down. And I promise not to bump it, if nobody else posts in it, it will disappear soon enough anyway.
No problem; it's game related, and not something another forum has first dibs on. ~:)